No announcement yet.

Johnny Tocco's Gym - Home of the Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Tocco's Gym - Home of the Champions

Why is larryxxx afraid to come to a REAL gym? Is it because he cant fake it like he does in that Mississippi strip mall aerobics gym he grunts and farts in, impressing the 50 year old arthritis survivors and divorcees who are in there pumping 1.5 lb dumbbells and trying to reinvigorate their pelvic thrusts? You've been faking it for years Larry. Here's your chance to finally be a man and feel what a real fighter has to feel before, during and after a fight. You owe it to every man or woman who has competed in sanctioned combat after your years of Stolen Valor.

Larry challenges Lou Cipher to a "fight" and gets Lou Cipher interested thinking he's for real. Lou Cipher sets up said fight at a REAL gym in a REAL fight city...and all of a sudden Larry goes out and buys himself an ankle bracelet monitor? This is the same tough guy that traveled to Texas to "punk out" some civilian on the boards right?

Larry makes all these threats and speaks all hard when he thought Lou Cipher was a Charlie Z troll (Charlie would beat him to death by the way) but then as soon as he realizes Lou Cipher is a real one he becomes the excuse man.

Hey half a fag Larryxxx....THIS is a real fight gym:

THIS is a place where women come to fart out their chitlins from the night before without grossing their husbands out:

DECEMBER 1ST, LARRY. 9 W. Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
    Lou Cipher will be ready for you.

lol, man i appreciate all the threads you are making for me, i dont live in fear, we all bleed red. I will fight any man alive, I do not have a scary bone in my body..YOU CAN GET IT!!

Comment

But why are you so afraid to show me a picture of yourself?? wont even give me a number to call you to verify you are real...YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NOTHING!! but im supposed to travel across the country to fight a ghost?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        lol, man i appreciate all the threads you are making for me, i dont live in fear, we all bleed red. I will fight any man alive, I do not have a scary bone in my body..YOU CAN GET IT!!
        Awesome. I believe you. See you December 1st! You'll be proud of yourself and for once it will be deserved. You will honor your family, friends, gym members, board member supporters and your race even if you get knocked out in 10 seconds. Showing up and trying is what matters.

Respect to you for stepping up to the challenge. See you in 19 days.

#NoExcuses

Comment

Will larryxxx. take the challenge? or will he punk out?

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
            He's trying to say he doesnt have 287 to FRONT for himself...after like 15 years working at UPS Lou Cipher will even reimburse him if he shows up and actually fights.

This "mans" integrity isnt even worth 287 dollars?

Comment

Comment

Suddenly [MENTION]larryxxx[/MENTION] disappears like a squirt of piss in a hurricane.

Comment

take what challenge?? guy refuses to even give a picture of himself and no number to call..this is a joke

Comment

I read it in the DBZ narrators voice

Comment

Working...
                    X