Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real real talk. Jeff RIP Player... Sorry we didn't get a long..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Real real talk. Jeff RIP Player... Sorry we didn't get a long..

My cousin Mike's best friend Jeff, made me(my bish excuse) get rough with a righteous boss player.

Master Mechanic Mike was doing me righteous by fixing my 1997 black land cruiser, for parts only. Labor zero charge.. He's righteous like that.

I'm holding the light so Superman Mike can see what he's fixing for free. I get the physics or machanics of engines.. But your ave woman knows more than me.. AAA all day..

His best friend shows up on his hayabusa.. With a decent looking cum slut hugging him.., he tries to crack a joke cuz I can't fix my own ride and I go 5150 on him. In my minds eye... My dad.. My uncles.. Everyone I kinda care about are laughing cuz I'm wearing fishnets & holding a flashlight for a Master Mechanic..mr good wrench, and I'm mr no wrench. I'm holding the light so primo can see, he asks me to hand him some kinda tool, but his chick had to take over.. **** it .. I'm from a long line of mechanics, black smiths.. My own pops said carpel tunnel what?

Any way.. Jeff was trying to clown on me.., cuz I knew nothing about man stuff. I got so butt hurt and emotional I stepped to him and said...."what did you say... Please... Please repeat that to my face... Say it again!"

My primo Mike tries to diffuse a very uncomfortable situation for Jeff. I'm begging him to tell me again... Please say it now.. Mike is worried.. shizit is going so sideways at this point... I'm pressing and pushing things... Too many whitenesses so I go in his house and let the more mechanically girl take over..

Mike later on tells me.., that he told Jeff... of all the mofo's in my family...of all the people... you ****ed up... got down wrong with a fool, no nonsense fool..

At a distance, i gave him a pass, cuz of Mike... Mike cut for him all the time.. Mike told me Jeff regretted talking out the side of his neck.. Etc
    Zoom zooms and wham wham bull shizit to me..

We were never able to move passed that... That cuz I was too stupid and I struggle to let things go..,my bad...

When I heard Jeff died heading to lake Berryessa in NF country, cuz some fool was beefing with his skank and pulled out in front of Jeff.. On a bright sunny perfect day, a solid dude died cuz a soft azz **** head cut him off on his brand new hayabusa.

Mike called me.., in tears and said... He was better than family... I cried more... cuz my ego and pride prevented me from acknowling a cool dude.. Ego & Pride..

I don't need any enemies, I got me as s friend... How many of you have regrets like this, cuz your pride out stripped your heart..,

To Jeff, my homie.. Sorry I'm slow and unforgiving.
    RIP baby baby... He actually passed like he prayed he would.
    I regret that I didn't give him a pass... Jeff is cool..

We three, Mike, Jeff, and me all had hayabusa' we walked away from the CHP on the bay bridge, at least 170 mph, as we tested our bikes and each other.

Nuff about that
Working...
X