Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Jones of Mayweather Camp Says Game Plan Was To Weight Drain Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    this elchino dude has the depth of a sheet of paper.

canelo had absolutely nothing for floyd, never did and never will.
    LOL, obviously Mayweather team didnt think so, so hence the catchweight lol.

If draining him wasnt the plan then there wouldent have been a catch weight in the first place.

doesnt take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      There is no cure for stupid...
      or pac-tardation

Comment

Of course that was the game plan, why else would Floyd need a catchweight?

People are acting like Floyd wasn't a 2 time 154 champ when they fought.

Comment

I love seeing these ridiculous comments about how the weight was a non issue. The fact is Floyd tarnished his own win by demanding a catch weight. Remember against Cotto, "im not like pacquiao, I want my opponent to be at his best weight." 2 fights later he's draining Canelo...how anyone cant see this as hypocrisy is beyond me. Floyd fans will travel to the gates of hell to protect him.

Comment

Canelo's team didn't think the catchweight would be an issue otherwise they wouldn't have agreed to it. You don't hear his team complaining about the catchweight. You only hear the Floyd haters, which is typical. It really doesn't matter what Floyd does. They will NEVER be satisfied.

Comment

Working...
            X