Zhang Ziyi investigated for prostitution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    Crouching Actress, Hidden Prostitute.

btw, those chinese men are getting ripped the hell off. With that amount you could have gotten much more & better play than a bony ass actress.
    you're not paying for the bony actress.

You're paying to **** the jade dragon

and to say everytime you watch the movie "yeah, I hit that."

Comment

Crouching Actress, Hidden Prostitute.

btw, those chinese men are getting ripped the hell off. With that amount you could have gotten much more & better play than a bony ass actress.
      Cuz shes famous?

If you go to european country you are bound to find UNBELIEVABLY beautiful women walking all around but people would pay millions to fcuk stars

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        you're not paying for the bony actress.

You're paying to **** the jade dragon

meh...

With that money give me elliot spitzer's agency & ill go on a all you can eat buffet.

Comment

Damn... 141 million SGD is equivalent to like 110 million USD. F'n bank, she gives new meaning to the term "high class."

Comment

meh...

With that money give me elliot spitzer's agency & ill go on a all you can eat buffet.
            If I'm a billionare I can **** random dimes everynight. Hot bodies and pretty faces are a dime a dozen. But to **** a movie star and get reminded of her ***** everytime she's on tv? Priceless.

Comment

I believe Zeta Jones used to be a mistress for a Japanese business man. Tara reid is the private whore for a greek business man, Christian Panettere is the whore of a german shipping dude.

**** goes on in plain sight in the West, but everyone is afraid to call people out.

Like I said, Ziyi must have stepped out of line to be exposed like this and locked down.
              This is what an ESB member wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                If I'm a billionare I can **** random dimes everynight. Hot bodies and pretty faces are a dime a dozen. But to **** a movie star and get reminded of her ***** everytime she's on tv? Priceless.
                yea if you're a billionaire i guess.

I wonder if she allows them to video?

At that price she better let them with ang lee directing it.

Comment

Now I know in college, if I can get my hands on a cute Chinese chick for free, I would feel really lucky. We'll see.

Comment

She's a little pricey.

I don't like the idea that a finger in her a$$hole costs an additional million.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I bet there are a lot of A-list and B-list actresses doing that same ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X