No announcement yet.

School me on Politics and current events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School me on Politics and current events

I feel like a total idiot when I see threads about Israel, Libya, Obama, etc. etc.

Can someone list some good books to read on what's happening in Israel and other general Political topics?

My guess is no, nobody on here will name any good books about Israel. Half of the spanners on this site think that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are not a hoax.

Comment

The Internet....

They are planning on blcoking it. They want to take away our freedom so we dont expose them.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
        The Internet....

They are planning on blcoking it. They want to take away our freedom so we dont expose them.

Comment

I actually watched the News last night for the 1st time in awhile, nothing changes same old garbage where special elite gang members in suits are against each other and nothing noticeably affects real ppls day to day lives here.

Comment

There's these things called "books", the contain paper with writing on them, usually in black ink. They tell stories about life, fantasy and even current events.

You should pick one of these rare objects up if you are fortunate to find one and read it.

Comment

Well the current trend on here is that if you believe anything the news is telling you then you're a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Apple is an example of this. So is PS3 network etc.

Havent you noticed that new products have less and less freedom for the user?

The Internet is blocked in China, what makes you so sure the same thing wont happen in other, more modern parts of the world? It wont happen in the US, Aus, UK etc. thats for sure. Because they are a "democracy", therefore they will block it without us knowing. My guess: they will restrict users from freedom by saying a BS excuse like "we are proctecting ourselves from terrorism" , or "we are doing this to stop pedophiles on the web"

Im pretty sure this will happen in a few years. Theres nothing we can do

Comment

Basically the British, French and Spanish ****ed the world up and now it is the turn of the Americans to mess it up even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    There's these things called "books", the contain paper with writing on them, usually in black ink. They tell stories about life, fantasy and even current events.

You should pick one of these rare objects up if you are fortunate to find one and read it.
                    I asked nicely, dogg.

Comment

Working...
                    X