Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Mayorga - "Miguel Cotto is Garbage" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto should just ignore this.

Comment

Lmfao at all the haters saying "somebodies broke", by your definition YOU ARE! He got more money than all you nobodies writing on an interent forum.

Two-time world champion maricons!

Oh and this bum's got more talent and skills than any of you wannabe boxers will ever have!

WAARRR EL MATADOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

where can i find that cotto video?
        lol i can imagine cottos facial expresision with a dead face 'kien es el?" lmaoo

Comment

Mayorga is one the most entertaining and funniest fighters I've ever seen. Make this fight happen please. I much rather pay for Cotto and El Matador than Poochiao and Sugar **** Mosley. They're robbing us. Atleast with Cotto and Mayorga we get entertainment in and out of the ring. I'll be expecting another Hagler Hearns out of this fight just like the Tito fight.

WAR MAYORGA!
          WAR COTTO!

God that would be an awesome fight. Worth every penny.

Comment

What's been going on with this guy anyway? I recall he retired Vargas, then Shane knocked him out on the final second of the 12th, right? Then what? He fought since then?

Comment

As much as like/entertained by Mayorga...............he will get destroyed..............LOL

Comment

I'm kind of interested...

Comment

Meh, it was more interesting when he would talk **** and back it up now he just talks **** and gets smacked around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    lol Mayorga was respectful and disrespectful all in one.. gotta love him.
                    And you believed him, right?

Comment

fight chavez jr

Comment

Working...
                      X