Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    You're just a mean, grumpy old man - you know nothing
    You forgot drunken. And his drawls wreaks of piss because he forgets to shake.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      You couldn't pay me enough money to step foot in Tennessee again. I stomped around Memphis very briefly once, but I quickly moved on to better localities.
      Memphis is straight Bringer bruh. You woulda had a blast if you just went to the green box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        You forgot drunken. And his drawls wreaks of piss because he forgets to shake.
        I wondered where that smell came from

Comment

• I wasn't there long enough, I guess, Chief. Most cities seem to have "that place" that, no matter how crappy everything else may be, always gives good vibes.

@ Champ

Respect your elders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            IIIIIIIIIIIIIII wnderd wheere tttttttaaattttt smmmmmmmell cum frrrrrrrrrrrrm

Fixed it for you.

Thats what happens when you forget to wipe the keyboard clean after abusing yourself to WSHH hunnys. Do not forsake us for hookers again.

Comment

I wasn't there long enough, I guess, Chief. Most cities seem to have "that place" that, no matter how crappy everything else may be, always gives good vibes.

@ Champ

Respect your elders.
              Thats the whole gulf coast for me. It's got its crappy parts but always seems to give me that good vibe feelin. I think it's somethin in the air.

Comment

• Everytime Champ logs on to WSHH to rub one out to booty videos one of his viking ancestors rolls over in their grave.

True story.

Comment

Everytime Champ logs on to WSHH to rub one out to booty videos one of his viking ancestors rolls over in their grave.

True story.
                  I like zeh Big Black Booty, what can I do? Before I'm done I'll have half of Cobenhagen of most of Valhalla facepalm. That's a job well done

I thought you liked it big too?

Comment

• I do. I'm just being a dick.

Comment

Everytime Champ logs on to WSHH to rub one out to booty videos one of his viking ancestors rolls over in their grave.

True story.
                      He's gonna re-write viking history, and have Erik the Redd plundering phat booty b!tches named Shavon, whilst carrying a wooden bottle of Henny singing DMX's "Who We Be" off key.

Comment

Working...
                      X