Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campbell preparing for Guzman. Work-out VID and interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total bull**** training, Mayweather does the same **** in his workout training. He hits the bag so lightly it doesn't even move, I think that they do that to psyche out there opponents who check out there videos. Maybe he thinks guzman is watching his video, btw you can tell its fake. He was hitting Juan Diaz with hard ass bombs, not these bs punches he is throwing in his training video.
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 09-11-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      I seen many training videos in MAB Guzman EM Tyson Mayweather B-Hop and etc
      But never in person? Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        Total bull**** training, Mayweather does the same **** in his workout training. He hits the bag so lightly it doesn't even move, I think that they do that to psyche out there opponents who check out there videos. Maybe he thinks guzman is watching his video, btw you can tell its fake. He was hitting Juan Diaz with hard ass bombs, not these bs punches he is throwing in his training video.
        Or maybe it's so close to fight time that he's already peaked and not trying to exert himself in training? You know, just staying sharp because the heavy training phase is over?

Maybe?

Comment

Come saturday, we are going to know whos the better fighter and who trained better.........

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
            But never in person? Hmm...
            Yes at my gym and they train harder then Nate in that video.

Comment

Yes at my gym and they train harder then Nate in that video.
              Who is this?

Comment

Who is this?
                Honestly, don't know. I don't talk to anybody at the Gym...I just know that they're pro and some P.Rican is 12 and 0.

Comment

Honestly, don't know. I don't talk to anybody at the Gym...I just know that they're pro and some P.Rican is 12 and 0.
                  How do you know if you don't talk to anybody at the gym? Which gym is this?

Comment

How do you know if you don't talk to anybody at the gym? Which gym is this?
                    Your asking me alot of questions and what killz is that I don't know the name of my Gym. Its in 3rd ave the name is like La Quao some **** like that...I'll PM you the name once I get it down.

Comment

I dont know but Cambell is going to be in great shape as is Guzman. It will be a great fight. For the record Nate is playing in this video or tapering down. Peace

Comment

Working...
                      X