Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$20 Million? Mayweather is worth every penny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20 Million? Mayweather is worth every penny!

Mayweather:

Post De La Hoya (Angry Mexican demographic)
    Post Dancing with the stars (The Wife demographic)
    Post Hatton TKO ( Angry Brit demographic)
    Post Wrestlemania ( lazy bum demographic)

is worth a hell of a lot more money to boxing than he was during his Judah/Baldomir days. Hes the top guy, hes UNDEFEATED, people will pay to see him win, will pay to see him lose, hes the Tiger Woods of the sport, give the man his money!

The powers that be would be silly to let this opportunity pass them by. If Adam Sandler can earn 25 million everytime he makes a crappy movie, then I think May is worth the 20. Fifty years out, will we be talking about Two p4p kings battling in their prime or Meet the Zohan? Make the freakin fight!

If Boxing fudges this up they deserve to get swallowed by MMA. 5 million to unretire, 15 million to face Paquiao(if pac beats Hatton)

Do it Arum!

Why don't you go make 20mil and give him that amount then??

Comment

jajaja weathersucker

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
        Mayweather:

Post De La Hoya (Angry Mexican demographic)
        Post Dancing with the stars (The Wife demographic)
        Post Hatton TKO ( Angry Brit demographic)
        Post Wrestlemania ( lazy bum demographic)

is worth a hell of a lot more money to boxing than he was during his Judah/Baldomir days. Hes the top guy, hes UNDEFEATED, people will pay to see him win, will pay to see him lose, hes the Tiger Woods of the sport, give the man his money!

The powers that be would be silly to let this opportunity pass them by. If Adam Sandler can earn 25 million everytime he makes a crappy movie, then I think May is worth the 20. Fifty years out, will we be talking about Two p4p kings battling in their prime or Meet the Zohan? Make the freakin fight!

If Boxing fudges this up they deserve to get swallowed by MMA. 5 million to unretire, 15 million to face Paquiao(if pac beats Hatton)

Do it Arum!
        i can understand floyd getting $20 million, but guaranteeing floyd $20 million is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          i can understand floyd getting $20 million, but guaranteeing floyd $20 million is insane.
          I have thought about it and I do agree... he can easily earn $20,000,000 at least for a comeback and to fight either Pacquiao or Mosley... however demanding to get at least that amount it A LOT to ask for, they can make an estimate on how much the fight will make but it still has to reach that estimate.

People probably disagree with this but this is what my opinion is on what Floyd is doing... I think he is bluffing, playing the game... just to see how much he could potentially get at maximum if he was to return to the ring. I think there would be a good chance on him accepting $15,000,000 if it was offered because the fight could easily make another $5,000,000 + just from PPV buys.

So yeah, Pullcounter I kinda agree with you on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            I have thought about it and I do agree... he can easily earn $20,000,000 at least for a comeback and to fight either Pacquiao or Mosley... however demanding to get at least that amount it A LOT to ask for, they can make an estimate on how much the fight will make but it still has to reach that estimate.

People probably disagree with this but this is what my opinion is on what Floyd is doing... I think he is bluffing, playing the game... just to see how much he could potentially get at maximum if he was to return to the ring. I think there would be a good chance on him accepting $15,000,000 if it was offered because the fight could easily make another $5,000,000 + just from PPV buys.

So yeah, Pullcounter I kinda agree with you on this one.

I think 15 million guaranteed would be difficult for even Mayweather to turn down.

Mayweather brings casual eyeballs to the sport so he really pays for himself in a way. 15-20 million is reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by larr12 View Post
              jajaja weathersucker
              LOL at the randomness of this post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                Co Sign!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X