Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper knocked out cold during show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just left that mutha****a laying there.

Comment

Have no clue who that dude is but wtf the security sucks they had like 50 security guards and that dude was still able to get on the stage for a running super man punch on the blind side, how the hell did hat guy even get to the stage I seen some other concerts where the security was so good they body slammed a dude before his hand could even grab the stage floor.

That dude got stiffened up real quick, him being barefoot really shows it even more, you see his toes curled and tight like his toes are clenched up making a fist almost and his arm is out dude got mannequin.

Why did the guy sucker punch this guy?

Comment

Damn he was still singing while knocked out. That's talented.

Comment

xxxtencion never heard his music hes on a track with kodakblack called roll in peace and that tradck pretty dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I mean honestly if you're up there lip syncing & sh^t f#ck you. You kinda deserve to be hit. You're making people pay to come watch you stand on stage.

Is this some famous mfer or some sorta low level legit artist?
            He had a nice buzz at the time, really a gimmicky (and untalented, IMO) rapper though so his shine won't last. I think somebody got stabbed in the aftermath of this incident at a different concert.

Comment

Just goes to show you how hip hop in America is full of ******* nowadays i suppose.

If that happened here in England to a true gangster rapper like Pro Green then bodies would be dropping in retaliation within the hour.

Comment

Kind of a waste since he might go to prison for that. Should have made it worthwhile, ya know, made sure that we the end of that queer.

Comment

thats xxxtentacion .. apparently the guy that knocked this fool out got stabbed up right after that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Have no clue who that dude is but wtf the security sucks they had like 50 security guards and that dude was still able to get on the stage for a running super man punch on the blind side, how the hell did hat guy even get to the stage I seen some other concerts where the security was so good they body slammed a dude before his hand could even grab the stage floor.

That dude got stiffened up real quick, him being barefoot really shows it even more, you see his toes curled and tight like his toes are clenched up making a fist almost and his arm is out dude got mannequin.

Why did the guy sucker punch this guy?
                    the 2 guards standing there were paid off. that's why close to the end, they started pressing the guards telling them to go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                      They just left that mutha****a laying there.
                      I'm off the hook cray cray... We cool??

Comment

Working...
                      X