Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are women so vindictive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why are women so vindictive?

I've noticed this in the workplace and irl. Women are so biased toward each other, and they're allowed to get away with sexist statements that would get a man fired. A woman at work told me I'm a 'typical man', she also has a go at me whenever I make any minor mistakes (this is the same girl who wants my chopstick, maybe she's mad I don't want her?).

I understand why hectari feels the way he does, women can be so vindictive, bipolar and spiteful.

She's probably mad you haven't gave her the chopstick, but even if you do that she'll be even more vindictive. I dunno. Women are like complex riddles

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      She's probably mad you haven't gave her the chopstick, but even if you do that she'll be even more vindictive. I dunno. Women are like complex riddles
      Women hold grudges, even when I have an argument with my mother and make a rude comment she holds it against me for months

Comment

I enjoy raping women........IN THE RELAX CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Women hold grudges, even when I have an argument with my mother and make a rude comment she holds it against me for months
          I grew up with 3 sisters and my mother, I feel your pain!

No matter what you say or how right you are, you're always wrong...

At least it prepared me for what to expect later on in life

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            GTFO of my thread, you sleazy garbage poster.

You're not funny at all. Useless poster.

BANNED from my thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I've noticed this in the workplace and irl. Women are so biased toward each other, and they're allowed to get away with sexist statements that would get a man fired. A woman at work told me I'm a 'typical man', she also has a go at me whenever I make any minor mistakes (this is the same girl who wants my chopstick, maybe she's mad I don't want her?).

I understand why hectari feels the way he does, women can be so vindictive, bipolar and spiteful.
              Got 5 sisters. Women will take a man dump on your life/love/face
              Then blame you for it.

Comment

Working...
              X