Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYONE think the SD was the correct call? Anyone think DG won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
    Going in to the fight, I was thinking Garcia might get another gift decision if it was close. Had Thurman winning 7-5. When I heard 'Split decision," i thought they were actually gonna screw Thurman and give it to DSG
    I thought the exact same thing....as soon as I heard split...I was like......they betta not!

Comment

This fight upset me as a fan of Garcia. The championship rounds tempo should have been set right after Thurman chin checked him in the opening round. I haven't watched the fight since but I'm going to tonight.

Comment

Danny won no more than 3 rounds. The fight wasn't close, very easy to score.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Danny won no more than 3 rounds. The fight wasn't close, very easy to score.
          Not according to these two ****s

ScottWeiland vansman954

You two wanna explain how you saw DG winning? what did ya'll see we didn't?

Comment

I dont get the 4th choice in this poll.

Comment

Thurman clearly won.

It was 7-2 Thurman after 9, not even close. It only got close on the cards because Thurman turned back into 'Run Time' in the last 3 rounds and gave them away.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                Not according to these two ****s

ScottWeiland vansman954

You two wanna explain how you saw DG winning? what did ya'll see we didn't?
                I was trolling. But I could see a case for a draw not that I agree with one but rounds 2 4 6 10 11 and 12 you can make for Garcia I prefer the 115-113 to Thurman though but I was really disappointed with th both, I do feel Thurman took his foot of the gas in the last three when he could have really put his foot down.

I wanna see Thurman go on and really become special, beat the Brook Spence winner and he may very well capture the PAC fight before Crawford or unify versus Crawford, that'd be special. I see Crawford beating him personally, to unify all the belts would be incredible whether Crawford beats PAC and brings the last one to the fore or whether Thurman unifies versus PAC I care none, it'd be nice having a solitary champ, I know that's asking too much but that's the dream right ?

Thurman I marked for the win beforehand but I was pulling for Danny, he's just so damn square footed still he's always in good fights and he sure as shyt pulverises Broner, Brook and all the other sub par opponents.

Comment

much respect to swift had didn't embarrass himself at all, but I had Thurman in a ud

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    I dont get the 4th choice in this poll.
                    It means you are cool....you should pick that one.....

Comment

Oops accidentally voted wrong. It was a clear UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X