Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-16-2016, 08:28 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,262,907,186,404.49
Total Points: 39,273,781,422,469.31
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEfiance View Post
I don't care what anyone says, manila is the mfin spot.

Literally the second question my cab driver asked me as soon as I got to manila after where I was going was "do you want some Filipina pussy?" I was like... why yes sir I would absolutely like some Filipina *****... "well that's not what I said but that was my exact reaction lol

He brought me to this crowded bar and introduced me to his friend who was a pimp and say would take care of me. He invited me in his bar to get some drinks. But I know from experience that there's a lot of scammers and crooks in Manila so I said I had to check in the hotel first and take a shower ( but what I really wanted to do was drop off my luggage because I wasn't gonna ****ing leave it in the cab lol)

My driver said that's fine and that he would wait for me and pick me up in an hour, or whatever I wanted to do. Hour later he picked me up and asked me what my budget was, I told him and he said he knew a better spot with cleaner girls because the other guy he took me to was lower quality and cheaper.

He brought me to this elegant looking strip club and gave me the v.i.p treatment lol. My cab driver stayed with me the whole night like he was my personal driver and took care of everything i needed. That place was the joint, and I ended up taking this fine Japanese girl to my hotel and she stayed the entire night.

I drank a little too much too fast so I was wasted in the cab ride to the hotel room. I thought that drinks might have been laced cuz I could hardly move, I got worried they might take me to an alley and take my liver or something but he took me to my hotel room and after a smoke and some water I was good to go lol.

I'm not here on vacation and I'm only staying in Manila while I'm waiting for my flight but I'm already having a hell of a ****ing time lol
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations S05E07 Philippines
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
alza1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 04:15 AM #32
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 2378 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -33,369,360,317,851,725,824.00
Total Points: 33,830,640,527,149,084,672.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alza1988 View Post
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations S05E07 Philippines
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I don't know man that's nothing like the philippines I know. Manila is a jungle, it's a high octane supercity where everything is happening in fast forward and everybody is a hustler or a crook. It's a place where if you don't stay sharp you will get robbed or taken advantage of in one way or the other.

I've been to some of the worst cities in America including detroit and not a single one of them compare to some of the **** I've seen in Manila. There are also some lavish and gorgeous areas that compare to some of the best I've seen in other high profile cities. If you have your head on straight and you have the funds you can party like a king. Manila has something for all your desires if you know where to look.

I've spent most of my life in Miami and Manila makes Miami look like a 1950s suburb in Wyoming or something lol

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2016 at 04:19 AM.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:36 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,417,020,443,127,535,632,384.00
Total Points: 32,512,020,443,127,655,432,192.00
Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ :) - Salim_Shady here's a whopper on me - -jose- Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Merry Christmas Amazinger - TBear Cheers! Merry Christmas - Beercules Season's Gree....I mean Merry Christmas!!! - DannYankee Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! :beerchug: - -jose- 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER we popping bottles son! good day to you too broski - -jose- It's Canadian Moosehead...Drink it ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Them damn Injins ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Wear this with pride. You are now and ever shall be an Honorary American. If anyone asks for your papers ? Tell em Bernie said I don't need no stink'n papers !  LOL ! All this just to tell you I'm outta green.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
So i'm travelling halfway around the world to manage some property I just acquired and it'll be my first long trip by myself.

I was looking at my itinerary and I noticed that I have a 4 hour waiting time in between my first connecting flight and a 6 hour waiting time to my second connecting flight on top of the already 20+ hours of travel time.

What the **** am I going to do for 10 hours by myself waiting for my flights? I think i'm going to legit lose my mind.

You never have a 15 hour flight in your life.........I mean the freaking flight last 15 hours.....
Amazinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:57 AM #34

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinger View Post

You never have a 15 hour flight in your life.........I mean the freaking flight last 15 hours.....
It wasn't that bad. I was pretty spaced out for most of the trip and before I knew it I was already in Manila.

I saw Sicario on the plane and that was a top quality movie.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:13 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ :) - Salim_Shady here's a whopper on me - -jose- Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Merry Christmas Amazinger - TBear Cheers! Merry Christmas - Beercules Season's Gree....I mean Merry Christmas!!! - DannYankee Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! :beerchug: - -jose- 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER we popping bottles son! good day to you too broski - -jose- It's Canadian Moosehead...Drink it ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Them damn Injins ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Wear this with pride. You are now and ever shall be an Honorary American. If anyone asks for your papers ? Tell em Bernie said I don't need no stink'n papers !  LOL ! All this just to tell you I'm outta green.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
It wasn't that bad. I was pretty spaced out for most of the trip and before I knew it I was already in Manila.

I saw Sicario on the plane and that was a top quality movie.
Did you have a lot of fun?. they will treat you nice as long as you reciprocate and Tip those bast.ards good. They're not into robbing you but into making you feel at home and of course be friendly and the TIP...big TIP that is. LOL.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:14 PM #36
Ear fingerer

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Adamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamjr91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,998,864,243.54
Thanks for payment.. - -jose- No Message - MDPopescu thanks for the quick payment - -jose- LOL Can't green you again.Have some champa's to go with the prawn sandwiches lol - HughJass Happy New Year Ad - HughJass 
Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 

A stash of Valium
Adamjr91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 04:21 PM #37
first worlder

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
r ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond reputer ! z has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 67,882,002,049.58
for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 
Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav Cheers my dude - Beercules 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'll wait for -Mak- to validate anything stated in this thread.
r ! z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:57 AM #38

I haven't been here long but looking at my Facebook feed it's like I'm looking at the thoughts of aliens from another galaxy.

Posting about insignificant and trivial **** like they know anything about struggle. My millenial peers have absolutely no idea of what real hustle is and what the real grind is like.

Americans are some spoiled, entitled babies man. I should have never left my motherland.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:10 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I haven't been here long but looking at my Facebook feed it's like I'm looking at the thoughts of aliens from another galaxy.

Posting about insignificant and trivial **** like they know anything about struggle. My millenial peers have absolutely no idea of what real hustle is and what the real grind is like.

Americans are some spoiled, entitled babies man. I should have never left my motherland.
You should have stayed in CHIcagow.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:29 PM #40
deicide

Quoted: 5800 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 400,244,152,277,186,331,541,504.00
Total Points: 400,378,979,054,794,273,980,416.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ßringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

welcome to 3rd world reality...amazement, adjustment, and humility should be settling in
-MAKAVELLI- is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
flights?, long, tips, travel

User Tag List