• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    yo who are these broads!
    girls who used to post here...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Why'd you get banned?
      Some ****** got mod priviledges and banned me cause I said "**** you" for making another Floyd vs. Pacquiao thread in the lounge. The reason said "You don't say **** you to a mod for making a thread" And went on to say "it clearly says no spamming" " and harrassment of mods and admins will be dealt with harshley"
      That was so weak I was astounded.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUST STORM View Post
        Some ****** got mod priviledges and banned me cause I said "**** you" for making another Floyd vs. Pacquiao thread in the lounge. The reason said "You don't say **** you to a mod for making a thread" And went on to say "it clearly says no spamming" " and harrassment of mods and admins will be dealt with harshley"
        That was so weak I was astounded.
        wow....serious case of the weaksauce.....smh

Comment

wow....serious case of the weaksauce.....smh
          It gets even better. I came back to see if I could find the thread I posted in. The thread, my post all of it is gone. He probably made that lame assed thread to bait people into responding the way I did so he could ban them. The hell is going on round here these days?

Comment

• OMFG....weak ass mod....

yeah, you, reading this...

Comment

• yo u fewlz answer! deez broads come around anymore?

Comment

yo u fewlz answer! deez broads come around anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  ahhh! flabulous! EVEN BETTER! my main lad! a real top notch bloke indeed!

oh yes! i've ALMOST decided on my new song for ya! I think you'll like it! not quite as good as your song to the ricky hatton tune, but quality nonetheless!

Comment

girls who used to post here...

Obviously two fugly h0es who didn't have the guts to post their pics in here.

Comment

yo u fewlz answer! deez broads come around anymore?
                      Neither have been around for quite a while. They came over to this site from one of the other boxing forums with Versitile2k. Vers went to Belgium to smash one of them "babyphat" Zejnep is Babyphat's friend. They stirred up the lounge for a while and vanished. I think Babyphat hooked up with some other poster that lived around her and Zejnep probably got married off by her muslim father.

Comment

Working...
                      X