Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Black star? America needs to sort its racism out.
    In all fairness thank NSB is plural, non censorship. If it were truly just pro PBC-Totalitarianism it could be a lot worse.

Comment

Because your not. Let's see how this PPV performs before you call yourself a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Funny enough Mayweather Promotions is who is promoting Wilder-Ortiz II, according to Boxrec.
        Mayweather promotions is one of the promotional outfit aligned with PBC. They would be advertised on every PBC shows.

Comment

"the best in boxing".....wat a freaking joke!!! Fought 2 legit top Hws - Ortiz/ Fury....10 rds to ko Cuban Senior Citizen and Gift draw against against Fat Inactive Pillow- Fisted Fury!! Ko record so padded with bums!!

Comment

I'm American.

Nobody likes Deontay. His trash talk is poor and hes protected.

Dude couldn't KO MW Charlie Zelenoff and his run ends this weekend against Ortiz. Cant wait

Comment

I understand why Wilder is upset but Wilder is a bum and Floyd promotes Tank so he is going to give the "rub" to someone he is going to profit off of, not a dude who clearly has no talent.

Comment

Could he make Flyweight though, realistically?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  So he will go fight Fly weights to show how great he is bc no one is doing it ? Nobody is doing what you are ,didn't you say Usyk was to small for you ,a 6'3 220 pound man ? Doing ? Whats that Wilder turning down insane pay days and getting gift decisions ?

Floyd knows who does bad business practices like you, how could he back you ? Respect is earned not demanded , its why you don't get your fair share you fool and you come off as an imbecile .

Wow just when I thought this idiot couldnt get dumber, thinks its always about race and thinks Mayweather was upset bc he didnt lose, no you fool he was upset bc hes also tired of bad decisions...you LOST that Fury fight my deluded friend. !
                  Notice how NSB acknowledges general industry news for what fighters say?

No big deal right?

But when a poster does the exact same thing and sites the source a hoard of posters call others racist and pulling “false narrative” race cards because the organizations they like are being offended... all because of a cited headline, source.

Comment

Hes only fought one good young fighter and got a lucky draw. Not really Mayweather material is it?

Comment

This dude and his always thinking small and keeping himself inside a box with this victimhood mentality BS. Wilder, you are nowhere near a victim!

How deluded that a multi millionaire who has been coddled through the boxing system his whole career and trained by white people can still hold such animosity is pitiful.

This is why I cannot respect this guy in that way.
                      It's so weak to feel & say this stuff.

This is why racism should not be perpetuated in the school system. We're getting rid of southern civil war hero's existence so there's no reason that we need to keep teaching slavery and segregation lessons in school. All that does is keep the hate moving on from generation to generation. I can see it and lived it first hand.

Wise up America! Racism is over here! LET IT DIE FFS!

Comment

Working...
                      X