Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since 2009 Floyd has defeated 6 current world champions in 2 different divisions,5 were p4p top 10 he has won 2 Ring titles and 2 lineal titles..

Since 2009 Manny has won 3 world titles in 2 divisions defeated 2 current world champions and winning a vacant title

both have great resumes but Manny has no greater win on his resume then Floyds over him and we can debate the rest..both are ATG'S but Floyd EARNED IT IN THE H2H MATCH UP

Comment

Floyd is a Fraudulent fighter. Manny is now a weirdo. Career wise Manny was more and still is more of a interesting fighter. Action = Manny. Boring = Floyd.

Manny is a better fighter.

Comment

I think results speak for themselves. I'm not sure why we are still having this debate. Floyd Mayweather definitely ranks higher than Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd....

He is simply the best fighter of his generation

Comment

Did you make the votes public? Lol wtf at 11-9. PAC turds in denial

Comment

Floyd

Head to head and he took 8, probably 9 rounds

Manny had his chance

He couldn't even pull the trigger in the biggest fight of his career and was more worried about getting countered than getting off

And damn the excuses, I don't believe in them

Comment

Floyd. Around 2012 I still have Pacquiao higher. Wins over undefeated Canelo and Pacquiao edges Floyd.

Comment

Floyd easy.

Comment

I voted for Mayweather. Not because he beat Pacquiao because Mayweather is a true welterweight while Pacquiao is more of a big lightweight or a 140 pounder max. I voted for Mayweather because of his consistent excellence in the ring. He is always in terrific shape and he never fights a bad fight. I thought Castillo beat him by the smallest of margins but I think he had shoulder problems and he beat Castillo in the rematch. Mayweather has never lost a fight or been knocked down. His performances in the ring have been consistently excellent and he has defeated strong opposition. Where ever Mayweather ranks among the all time greats Pacquiao would not be far behind. He is a great fighter too.

Comment

Whoever votes for 48 is borderline ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X