Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever ****ed so much that your legs stopped working?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever ****ed so much that your legs stopped working?

So I had a really good time with this girl I met from a happy ending massage spa. After she jacked me off (i guess she liked what she saw because she gave me her number) i took her out for some drinks, and we eventually ended up at her place.

We ****ed for hours. It was so easy because she was really flexible and had a lot of energy. When I got tired she took over, then when I got my second wind back, I took over. Over and over.

We did every single position on the bed, I picked her up and ****ed her in the air, i bent her over on a table, we ended up in the bathroom and i ****ed her over the sink while giving myself a congratulatory wink.. we ended up in the shower, where i was crouch piping her while she was on the ground then she rode me.

After a couple hours and I needed to go home... we got dressed and she asked me for a ride because she needed to pick something up from a friend.. I said ok... and so we walked to the stairs...

I gestured to her to go first and she giggled and was like.. you go first... im like ok...

When i started going down the stairs... my legs were like linguini... they were quivering and shaking and they had no power, and they wouldnt do what I told them.

Whats even worse is she was right behind me watching the whole thing... i was like ****..... try to look cool walk down cool

But I looked like a cross between gumbo and pee wee herman walking down those steps...

And walking wasnt any better... my legs went full ******...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Because this isnt the first time it happened to me lol, but it was never this bad.

I wonder what she was thinking lol

Many times, but not like you say, my joints were in pain, and moving around was painful. Also, getting too much poon was fun, but it killed my appetite for other hoes for a day or so, while my nads recharged.

It has happened many times in the Philippines, Cali, and Japan. Now, it does not happen, because I changed my evil ways, and stick only to my wife.

Comment

I think the fact that she had already jacked me off, and I was already so relaxed because of the massage, on top of being buzzed, on top of me being super comfortable plus the fact that she had a lot of oils at her place(which we used lol) contributed to my longevity.

That was one of the longest, most memorable marathon **** sessions I've ever had, it was definitely in my top 5 lol, maybe top 3.

Comment

You got a freebie from a sex worker...sounds like true love.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          You got a freebie from a sex worker...sounds like true love.
          Who's talking about love? I'm talking about my legs

and the multiple hour sex session I experienced where time dissipated and for a frozen moment etched in forever I was outside of myself and existing inside of another. As if I jumped dimensions and existed where before there was nothing.

Yeah I marked my existence inside a person who jacks off dudes for money, but again, not talking about love.

I'm talking about life.

Comment

If you want me to talk about true love... well... my true love is stuck inside this moment of time... a moment where I haven't moved from since it happened.. a dream that eclipses everything outside of it.

"and I'd give up forever to touch you.. cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now."

Comment

If the universe asked me to choose between having forever without her and a moment completely with her and nothing else, I would choose her and die.

Because I know that anything the universe could possibly offer after her will only be a decrease, and will have no meaning because I already reached the pinnacle and there's no longer anything left above that.

I would kiss death with all my love in purity and embrace my end.
              Last edited by llll; 11-20-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

It will be the sweetest moment at your wedding when people ask how you met...

"When I paid her for a handjob our stars crossed and serendipity set us both upon the path of true love"

Comment

"When I paid her for a handjob our stars crossed and serendipity set us both upon the path of true love"
                  Listening and reading isn't really high on your set of skills.

Comment

LMFAO,

Comment

Working...
                    X