Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i will give canelo no credit whatsoever if he beats golovkin in a 3rd fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goat milk selling bum: I will give no credit to canelo if he beats our bum idol.

Canelo: Who???

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      There are delusions on both sides not normal for a fight fan. I see them every time I see the comments on here but ggg fanboys/girls are in total denial. You're one of those delusional posters big time!
      Me!!! holy crap. Well I'm in shock. Need to revalidate my whole life based in what you said. Seriously I believe Golovkin won both fights based on how I view fights. I'm not going to go with anything else other than what I see. I fully expect Golovkin to lose a rematch. I've already posted that Derevyanchenko beat him in rounds won. Being generous with the knockdown he could have got a draw but overall Derevyanchenko won that fight. I also expect Golovkin to give him a rematch and if he doesn't he goes down in my estimation. Golovkin himself said Derevyanchenko fought to a draw with him so Derev is owed a rematch. Golovkin beat both Jacobs and Canelo in those fights. Neither guy performed as well as Derevyanchenko. No I'm not a fan of Derevyanchenko either. I don't dislike him I just don't follow him.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Me!!! holy crap. Well I'm in shock. Need to revalidate my whole life based in what you said. Seriously I believe Golovkin won both fights based on how I view fights. I'm not going to go with anything else other than what I see. I fully expect Golovkin to lose a rematch. I've already posted that Derevyanchenko beat him in rounds won. Being generous with the knockdown he could have got a draw but overall Derevyanchenko won that fight. I also expect Golovkin to give him a rematch and if he doesn't he goes down in my estimation. Golovkin himself said Derevyanchenko fought to a draw with him so Derev is owed a rematch. Golovkin beat both Jacobs and Canelo in those fights. Neither guy performed as well as Derevyanchenko. No I'm not a fan of Derevyanchenko either. I don't dislike him I just don't follow him.
        Thats what I mean you're mad ggg lost to canelo and try to pass your opinions or wishes as fact and you repeat them as if that gives them validity. I think both canelo and Derevyanchenko beat ggg in different types of fights. Canelo beat him in tactically Derevyanchenko just out hustled him in a more brawling (which is why he got dropped) razor close fight. The Jacobs fight is debatable. I like all 4 of these fighters some skilled some just tough and thats it, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Because the only way he wins is because of golovkins age. This is some new kind of bull****, fighting a guy once a year hoping this is the year that hes suddenly too old.
          Isnt it funny that canelo wasnt interested in the 3rd fight initially, but now that GGG looked every bit his age in the derevyechenko fight, canelo is suddenly interested again.

canelos never proven hes the best fighter at any weight, yet ive seen him mentioned as FOTD decade!? wtf is that about? Who on earth watched his fights against jacobs (which could have gone either way) and that shower of **** against kovalev and thinks hes FOTD? Froch was right, he looked like trash. And turn on the mayweather v canelo fight and you will see a real FOTD schooling someone.

Canelos like a fox scavenging for creatures that are old and weak now, hiding from animals that are young and healthy.
          Lets get it straight, if he fought the best fighters at 168 or 175 he'd get ****ing smashed. Even the propped up old carcass of kovalev outboxed him for most of that fight.
          Who on earth thought Golovkin beat Jacobs? Of course only his fan boys who're in love with him..we all know he lost that fight and his last fight too. Now don't cry about him being old lol

And what about his whole career?! Bum after bum..wade,monroe jr..geale etc etc...not one solid fighter till he faced Canelo. Why no "drama show" against Jacobs and Canelo?????

The same guy who was scared to move up because he knew he only looks good against bums such as the ones I mentioned above, every other great fighter moved up to test himself just like Canelo for example..our Kazakh hero was scared...then he finally faced the likes of Canelo and Jacobs then he looked the B minus fighter he really is, and what about him getting his little gift decision in his last fight even tho he got smashed??!!

To me he's the most over rated scared bum boxing has seen in recent years.

Comment

GGG fans reach a new low... Disgracefully pathetic...You all now hate Canelo so much that you give Derevyanchenko credit for beating GGG when he clearly lost. Now you want to sell the nariative that Canelo only wants to fight GGG because Derevyanchenko "Won". Seriously, StFu with your bs... Derevyanchenko hit gloves all god damn night and GGG clearly won. GGG left the fight without a scratch and to this day Derevyanchenko is still probably recovering. Yet all of this doesn't matter one bit because it will never change that GGG could do **** for 24 rounds than throw jabs and Canelo's gloves. If Canelo would have looked anything like Derevyanchenko then maybe we could have seen eye to eye but that never happened and never will. The difference between a good fighter and a great fighter is the ability to avoid getting hit. And that is not something GGG will never be able to do against Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              GGG fans reach a new low... Disgracefully pathetic...You all now hate Canelo so much that you give Derevyanchenko credit for beating GGG when he clearly lost. Now you want to sell the nariative that Canelo only wants to fight GGG because Derevyanchenko "Won". Seriously, StFu with your bs... Derevyanchenko hit gloves all god damn night and GGG clearly won. GGG left the fight without a scratch and to this day Derevyanchenko is still probably recovering. Yet all of this doesn't matter one bit because it will never change that GGG could do **** for 24 rounds than throw jabs and Canelo's gloves. If Canelo would have looked anything like Derevyanchenko then maybe we could have seen eye to eye but that never happened and never will. The difference between a good fighter and a great fighter is the ability to avoid getting hit. And that is not something GGG will never be able to do against Canelo..
              I watched the fight and I thought Golovkin lost. So you want me to lie and say I thought he won and somehow that makes me a good Golovkin fan. That doesn't make any sense. You think he beat Derevyanchenko fine. I thought Golovkin got out worked.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                Thats what I mean you're mad ggg lost to canelo and try to pass your opinions or wishes as fact and you repeat them as if that gives them validity. I think both canelo and Derevyanchenko beat ggg in different types of fights. Canelo beat him in tactically Derevyanchenko just out hustled him in a more brawling (which is why he got dropped) razor close fight. The Jacobs fight is debatable. I like all 4 of these fighters some skilled some just tough and thats it, it is what it is.
                I'm not giving Derevyanchenko credit for IMO beating Golovkin because I'm mad at Canelo. I thought he got outworked in that fight. Derev was spinning him around. He hurt him with a body shot and the effects weren't momentary he felt that punch for quite a while. The guy deserves a rematch. As I mentioned before Golovkin said he thought the fight was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Because the only way he wins is because of golovkins age. This is some new kind of bull****, fighting a guy once a year hoping this is the year that hes suddenly too old.
                  Isnt it funny that canelo wasnt interested in the 3rd fight initially, but now that GGG looked every bit his age in the derevyechenko fight, canelo is suddenly interested again.

canelos never proven hes the best fighter at any weight, yet ive seen him mentioned as FOTD decade!? wtf is that about? Who on earth watched his fights against jacobs (which could have gone either way) and that shower of **** against kovalev and thinks hes FOTD? Froch was right, he looked like trash. And turn on the mayweather v canelo fight and you will see a real FOTD schooling someone.

Canelos like a fox scavenging for creatures that are old and weak now, hiding from animals that are young and healthy.
                  Lets get it straight, if he fought the best fighters at 168 or 175 he'd get ****ing smashed. Even the propped up old carcass of kovalev outboxed him for most of that fight.
                  - -Why U so **** retentive?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    does that mean canelo is also being overrated? I mean, at his absolute peak, he barely scraped by a 36 yr old ggg. it's funny how people who hate on ggg want to ignore the fact that it took til he was clearly past it in his mid 30s to lose, and many people still thought he won.

you have a point... but it is not that cut-n-dry

just talking about the rematch here... the latest, and most relevant fight in that series

because of Golovkin strength's (chin/power), and because he is a good fighter... he was able to run Canelo close in the rematch... but it was clearly obvious who was the more-skilled and more well-rounded fighter... also, Canelo is still developing, which is insane... he literally looks better every single fight

Golovkin fought to survive for large spots in that fight... you can control those guys - like Canelo did - but we all know how difficult it is to dominate/stop world-class fighters who are intent on surviving... in saying that you are correct, Golovkin fought his way back into the fight in the second half... he is big and strong... I wish he had showed balls like that earlier in his career when selecting opponents

he is very good, no question... but Canelo is much better

Golovkin, when cornered... (like he was with Jacobs, and to a lesser extent Derevyanchenko, because they took the lesser opponent with Derevy... and in the second half of the Canelo rematch) ... showed that he will fight... but he refused to lift his finger to make big fights when it counted

the fans perspective... could Golovkin beat Canelo in a trilogy?... could he beat Ward?... Hopkins?... Froch?... etc... sure we can talk about that all day long... but Canelo is actually making those fights, and winning them... he is answering those questions, not leaving them for his fans to fight over

Golovkin is a VERY good fighter, no question... but Canelo is better, and he is cut from a different cloth in terms of what he wants to achieve in the sport...

... I hate the saying, but Canelo actually is reaching for greatness.. he could be fighting the level of opponent that Golovkin feasted on for years, and would still be making more money that anyone in the sport not named Mayweather...

a lot of fans (me included) are real hard on Golovkin and his fanbase because they refuse to give Canelo any credit... despite Canelo proving BOTH wrong MULTIPLE times over the last few years

it is real easy to write-off Kovalev now... but when he was first mentioned as an opponent for Canelo nobody believed it... I remember VERY clearly... Golovkin fans scoffed, they said that red-balls would NEVER have the nuts to fight a LHW at 175... they scoffed, and nobody gave Canelo a chance to win...

everyone said the only way Canelo would have the balls to fight Kovalev would be at 169 catchweight... or he is getting KTFO... but now, Kovalev is a cherry-pick... despite the fact that none of the SMW champions smelled blood and rushed up to 175 to make a name for themselves lol

Comment

I'm not giving Derevyanchenko credit for IMO beating Golovkin because I'm mad at Canelo. I thought he got outworked in that fight. Derev was spinning him around. He hurt him with a body shot and the effects weren't momentary he felt that punch for quite a while. The guy deserves a rematch. As I mentioned before Golovkin said he thought the fight was a draw.
                      Thats very interesting that you noticed Derevyanchenko hurt ggg to the body but didn't notice canelo also hurt ggg to the body and had him backing up. Also not momentarily as I think thats what made ggg hesitant until the last rounds. Reminds me of that fanboy Mannix after the Derevyanchenko fight, said something like "he had never seen anyone hurt ggg" good thing is Andrade was there and he pointed out how canelo had done it before Derevyanchenko...Haney also pointed something like that out to Mannix who seem bothered by it, proving his bais. It seems that what really bothers people like him and you is that Alvarez beat ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X