No announcement yet.

i dont know man, but kovalev dude seemed to holding back his punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know man, but kovalev dude seemed to holding back his punches

and try his hardest to not knocking out the nelo dude, and kovalev seems to have 'he gave me alot of money so ill let him to knock me out' face

Why the weight clauses?

If kov was going to throw it anyway, why not let kov rest and come in after a full training camp?

If the fight was fixed have it look like Kov is coming in beast mode. Not no rest, coming off a rough fight, drained

Comment

You're a troll/conspiracy theorist/12 year old/living in your momma basement/idiot/jealous nobody/ bored individual accusation coming up in 3,2,1...

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        and try his hardest to not knocking out the nelo dude, and kovalev seems to have 'he gave me alot of money so ill let him to knock me out' face
        Canelo is just a better fighter at higher weight classes. I think he was weight drained at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Why the weight clauses?

If kov was going to throw it anyway, why not let kov rest and come in after a full training camp?

If the fight was fixed have it look like Kov is coming in beast mode. Not no rest, coming off a rough fight, drained
          Let me rephrase your comment so that I can respond to you.

Why do we have weight clauses?

If kov was going to throw it anyway, why don't they let kov rest and come in after a full training camp?

The third line was difficult to understand, please explain it more clearly.

Comment

Why the weight clauses?

Well, that was a fixed fight. Anyone who really follows and knows boxing Saw it. Just a little ashamed of the pro boxers and analysts who were going with the flow of thinking that the ko was real.

Comment

I was wasted off tequila.

I need to watch it again. Is it on YouTube yet ?

Comment

why would kov take a dive for??? if kov beat canelo then he'll make even more money! i dont get this conspiracy thing. the re-hydration clause might have more to do with kov losing than him being paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by epyh View Post
                  You're a troll/conspiracy theorist/12 year old/living in your momma basement/idiot/jealous nobody/ bored individual accusation coming up in 3,2,1...
                  This is a very suspicious fight. Expected awful scorecards. Kovalev just didn't throw any power punches. Like they've agreed to move the range. So Canelo waited until Kov was exhausted and broke the agreement with him. Kovalev looked at the town drunk at the weigh in. I smell ****

Comment

Why the weight clauses?

That’s where I am with this too. Why discredit yourself with fans with all the weight bs if the fix is in anyway? You don’t need to weaken a fighter to take a dive.

Comment

Working...
                    X