Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury, Triple H React To Talk of Huge Pay For WWE Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream Fury was way ahead on the Wilder scorecards in the rematch & tripped and broke his ankle and couldn't continue & lost by tko. Weird I know. If that happens remember this post 😂

Comment

Fury gets knocked down and gets up like the undertaker.

Comment

Wow.... so much hate.

Fury is making money and promoting himself to millions of people who have never heard of him before.

Bum-Squad should be so lucky. lol.

Comment

Tyson "2Face" Fury

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Wanted to see Tyson fight the Undertaker since they both get up the same way after they almost get KO'd

I'd rather see Fury go toe to toe with Wilder in the center of a small ring, feet planted, full steam on every punch, just trading leather, throwing caution to the wind, putting it all on the line. Trying to kill with every shot. Bell to bell until one of them drops cold.

Comment

Fury’s fan base will sky rocket from this it’s an absolute master stroke by his team and advisers, tapping into the American/Irish fan base. I don’t see him having many more fights in boxing after the bank he makes from these WWF fights.

Comment

Breaking News

Fury is injured lmao!! Ankle is effed, his Saudi fight in question.

What a clown!!

Comment

Fury's proven he's bigger than Boxing.

He's the best Boxer ever. And he's going to make himself an international star. He's another Conor MCGregor - without the mean streak and narcissim.

He's well on his way to out-shining Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I'd rather see Fury go toe to toe with Wilder in the center of a small ring, feet planted, full steam on every punch, just trading leather, throwing caution to the wind, putting it all on the line. Trying to kill with every shot. Bell to bell until one of them drops cold.
                    Fury doesn't have the coordination or the training.

He certainly could be come very sucessful offensively, but that's not something his uncle could cover. And ben davison, God bless him, is there more for focus andemotional support. He's not an experienced trainer.

As is, Fury is the best Boxer ever. There hasn't been a man who's laced up gloves who could beat him. It's just frustrating that he hasn't/might not reach his full potential. And considering his size, he should be able to really develop a respectable offense. Not a 250 pound Ray Robinson by any means, but a guy who can starch almost anyone you put in front of him.

I honestly think he was sand-bagging it in the Wilder fight. There's several reasons for why he might have done it. But if you look at the 12th round, after the knockdown, when he really had to fight, that's when he put on his best showing. That says a lot for his ability. He was clearly holding back a lot that night.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx23 View Post
                      i had a dream fury was way ahead on the wilder scorecards in the rematch & tripped and broke his ankle and couldn't continue & lost by tko. Weird i know. If that happens remember this post 😂
                      he injured his ankle!!

Comment

Working...
                      X