Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
    Wow. This is extreme.

Dude would rather drive himself to suicide than fight Terrence Crawford.

Cant say I blame him I guess :-/
    Here’s the attention you ordered, lowlife pos.

Comment

• Friends don't let friends drive drunk

Comment

• Crawford was getting tagged by one legged Benavidez and you guys think he can beat Spence.

I think Crawford may even get mauled by Porter.

Comment

• Spence was probably traveling close to 200 mph in that Ferrari which was the reason why he lost control of it and by it flipping over more than five times.

Comment

• Hopefully he can walk out of there

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Man down!!!

At least he’s got an excuse to avoid Crawford for longer

Reports are that he’s fine but expect him to milk it now
              Can you please cite the reports that say he's "fine"? From what I've seen, he's "in intensive care" and "expected to survive'.

Thank you in advance for your information.

Comment

• Damn! This is the end of his career in boxing. The odds of fighting again are slim to none. Hopefully he can still be involved in some form through training, commentary, analyst, promoter, etc.

We'll never know how much more could have been achieved.

Comment

• Don't confuse your horse power with your man power. I think they shouldn't sell these hot rods to any old body just because they have the cash. Salvador Sanchez died that way, a young man with more money than sense.

Comment

• If he wasnt ejected he most likely wouldnt be here if the car flipped 5x, damn this is crazy, my college roomate just died in a car wreck 4 months ago on the same highway. Guys its best to just keep the comments respectful because you never know when your day will come

Comment

• Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
                      Can you please cite the reports that say he's "fine"? From what I've seen, he's "in intensive care" and "expected to survive'.

Thank you in advance for your information.
                      His friends and family are able up see him now and they've been telling people that he's fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X