Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KayDub View Post
    Bradley is so far from being a "slick" boxer that it isn't even funny.

When I think of Bradley I think of a wild fighter that throws a lot of hooks and headbutts.

Bradley pretty much ALWAYS comes forward and jumps on guys. He's a rough fighter if anything.
    Another "he didn't walk straight into Manny's punches therefore he lost" argument.

Comment

• this is reaching Larry....reaching!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        I think it's so funny how many people analyze this fight to death with edited videos and whatnot when it doesn't really require any of that. For people who aren't blind and saw the fight whether you were drunk or not, I think it was clear that Pac did more than enough to win the fight. If your Bradley and you need to prove to the world that you deserve the win and really want it, you don't go out there pity pat and throw 1s and 2s once in awhile. You go out there and act like you want it. Take serious control and attack. You aren't going to win decisions against an aggressive attacker like Pacquiao if you aren't willing to take some punches in return. So many fighters become gunshy against Pac.
        oh how poetic... at the end of the day, bradley fought smart and GOT the decision, and the only decision that matters so i don't know what you're on about not getting decisions. bradley was open to a rematch, pac didn't want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Its an edited video Larry.....
          lol this, I recall the first 4-5 rounds being particularly tough for Bradley because he kept trying to engage Pacquiao and coming off second best to his speed.

If he had boxed on the backfoot from the start the fight could have been much closer and Pacquiao didn't look comfortable as the hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
            Oh the irony...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              So it your opinion, technically someone can win a fight with his hands literally tied behind his back as long as he ducks more punches than he gets hit with. LOL Its called boxing not dodging.
              way to be over-simplistic, bro

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
                real talk dude!
                Last edited by fitefan; 12-03-2012, 05:23 PM. Reason: :thumb02:

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  taking away mannys landed punches throughout the fight is a perfect formula for making the fight look like bradley dominated :/

the only significant punch i can remember bradley landed on manny was a jab
                  me saying bradley won the fight is idiotic

now u get the point of how u look like...
                  show me someone who stated bradley dominated. i'm damn sure no one said that

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    This is the stuff that makes me upset... People that complain about how Bradley ran, Bradley didn't "take it to" Pac, yada yada yada... It shows so much ignorance...

Bradley is a slick boxer... Just becuz he can come forward, just becuz he can be the aggressor, does not mean he's a Brandon Rios brawler... And anyone that expected him to move forward against Pac? A slick boxer walking toward a power puncher?

Please do some research
                    Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                    Bradley is so far from being a "slick" boxer that it isn't even funny.

When I think of Bradley I think of a wild fighter that throws a lot of hooks and headbutts.

Bradley pretty much ALWAYS comes forward and jumps on guys. He's a rough fighter if anything.
                    Bradley is a slick fighter? lol! like KayDub said, Bradley is not a slick boxer coz Bradley throw volume wild punches and most of his fights have headbutts on his opponents... The very good example of a "slick" boxer is Mayweather... hands down to Mayweather as slick boxer but Bradley as a slick boxer! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
                      For those of you saying Bradley won..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...adley-compubox

Pacquiao landed 253
                      Bradley 159

Those would have to be some rib-cracking, face-bruising, monster punches Bradley was landing to be more valuable than Pacquiao's.

No knockdowns? No marks on Pacquiao's face? That's a failure.
                      compubox numbers? there about as reliable as lampley's eyesight. that man is always calling missed punches connects

Comment

Working...
                      X