No announcement yet.

Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    bad stoppage... Tyson was throwing.. Damn Robert garcia.
    i think the corner did jst the right thing, imo! tyson would get KO'd anyway. that last KD was bad, perfect punch from viloria!!

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      I thought marquez was getting to viloria when viloria started running around the ring but power always prevails.

No sore loser here, congratulations Filipinos and Hawaiians.
      all the knockdowns marquez was hurting viloria but just got to carried away.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
        no shiet! hes a whole different guy... question is for how long? hes like a rollercoaster...

lol
        WAs expecting a roller coaster dive but I was wrong.

Comment

• call me crazy but I wanna see it again of course if marquez beats another credible opponent.

Comment

• LMAO! viloria throw wealth tv under the bus, he said hopefully HBO or showtime pick his fights, to the wealth tv interviewer, hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
              LOL! Viloria is #1 at Flyweight right now. Deal with it
              Not for long. Who cares anyway? At the end of the day another mexican loses his title,even if it is the only mexican I cared about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                I knew that but Marquez was supposed to be tougher, and yet he got beat by a guy who struggled against Omar Soto.

Viloria has got to be the most inconsistent fighter in boxing today.
                What's with the Viloria hate?

FYI, Viloria is on a roll lately with 4 straight wins against top opposition. I'd say he is getting more consistent now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  bad stoppage... Tyson was throwing.. Damn Robert garcia.
                  He learned his lesson. He doesn't want another margo-like criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    Not for long. Who cares anyway? At the end of the day another mexican loses his title,even if it is the only mexican I cared about.
                    lol hater
                    at least we still have like 13 how many do ricans have again?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Nonito was the first guy that came to mind when it happened. Even when Viloria got tired/sloppy, he kept throwing the left hook cuz he knew Marquez was open for it in the exchanges.
                      Yeah Tyson was a sucker for the left hook, a lot of southpaws are.

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      yah segura and now hernan marquez.....
                      I'm tellin you Viloria should be in everyone's top 10 P4P right now. Libra por libra baby! How do you say pound for pound in tagalog? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X