No announcement yet.

Movie Quotes, Can You Guess the Movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Lol I you playing that's funny but when I was like 9 and first saw it I did lol I thought I was super cool but then I figured out I wasn't until I found out I was part Italian then thought it was cool again then I turned 10 lmao
    went as brando from appocolyse now for halloween a few years ago, memorized like 20 diffrent brando quotes and spent the whole night with tissues in my mouth.

real good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      went as brando from appocolyse now for halloween a few years ago, memorized like 20 diffrent brando quotes and spent the whole night with tissues in my mouth.

real good time.
      I bet I wonder if they make a costume for him anymore ?

Comment

I bet I wonder if they make a costume for him anymore ?
        i just shaved my head, got some fake dog tags a black cotton button up t-shirt and some black slacks.

Comment

i just shaved my head, got some fake dog tags a black cotton button up t-shirt and some black slacks.

See I can't do that I still rock my fro if I go bald it'll look all bad

Comment

See I can't do that I still rock my fro if I go bald it'll look all bad
            i shave my head for the summer, have for the past 8 years, **** rogane, thats how i deal with balding.

Comment

"She likes me, she wants to **** me, she wants my dick....in and around'er mouth"

Comment

"you come back with a semi-conscious Gloria and a bag of fertilizer. Alarm bells are ringing, Willie."
                Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrells?

you can't go wrong with Guy Ritchie

Comment

"You want to play the dozens? Huh? Here we go. There was an error at the hospital, you died at birth, your turn"

" I'm going to rip your heart out, then I'm going to piss on your lungs through the hole in your chest!"

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word"

"If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree"

"Welcome to Chicago.This town stinks like a whorehouse at low tide"

Comment

"That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving."
                    That is just far too easy. Apocalypse Now.

"My mistake. Four coffins."

Comment

Originally posted by Elderly Man View Post
                      In the church they say to forgive.
                      Originally posted by Creasy View Post
                      Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
                      Classic comeback

Comment

Working...
                      X