Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disinformation as a form of education & The American Hoax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
    So what is the plan of action, then? Changes things from the inside or take off back to homeland?
    The plan is awareness .....

You cannot blame whites for cultivating their society {Based on lies} if those lies lead to a greater good. And those whites, who are the beneficiaries of what the forefathers started, should at this point in history, understand why it was done and evolve beyond the racial lies to accept simple truths, that firstly, Blacks have just as rich a history as whites and that Blacks are not in any way, shape or form, inferior.

The basis of WHITE POWER are the lies told throughout history within America. Those lies were a necessity, in order to build a society for Whites.

The children reared under those lies have taken them as truths and that, in this day and age, needs to be challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      The plan is awareness .....

You cannot blame whites for cultivating their society {Based on lies} if those lies lead to a greater good. And those whites, who are the beneficiaries of what the forefathers started, should at this point in history, understand why it was done and evolve beyond the racial lies to accept simple truths, that firstly, Blacks have just as rich a history as whites and that Blacks are not in any way, shape or form, inferior.

The basis of WHITE POWER are the lies told throughout history within America. Those lies were a necessity, in order to build a society for Whites.

The children reared under those lies have taken them as truths and that, in this day and age, needs to be challenged.
      Do you live in the 50's or something? They teach equality to children in schools now. We a have a black president.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        Do you live in the 50's or something? They teach equality to children in schools now. We a have a black president.
        I'll answer your question with another - Are you aware of the forum's constant influx of racially charged bait threads.

They demonstrate that many {Here and elsewhere} have taken those historic lies to heart and seek constantly to invoke a response, based on them.

Either those persons are completely and totally moronic, to still believe the lies, or just unable to grasp the concepts involved - With why the lies were told from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          I'll answer your question with another - Are you aware of the forum's constant influx of racially charged bait threads.

They demonstrate that many {Here and elsewhere} have taken those historic lies to heart and seek constantly to invoke a response, based on them.

Either those persons are completely and totally moronic, to still believe the lies, or just unable to grasp the concepts involved - With why the lies were told from the start.
          This is an anonymous internet message board. Half the "black" posters here are white guys trying to piss people off. There is inflammatory race baiting of white, black, hispanic and asian people. Ever read what that moron Rippuh has to say about white people? How about the anti-semitism? Far more of that than any other baiting. Anti-muslim sentiments are strong too.

The internet turns many people into monsters. You shouldn't take it too serious.

Comment

This sounds like an enormous load of bull**** to me.

Comment

Good post and good looking out on the quote .

You know what's funny?

I'm just watching a biography of Helen of Troy and they're saying the drawings on walls of her depicted her as dark and the writing as a golden skin color.

I know you want to give as much information as possible A (I suffer from the same), but it might be more effective if it's given in strong, small dosage. Those that aren't ready to accept the info will fight its facts or just ignore it, but for those that are open to accept it, it might be too much at 1 time. Let's keep the pressure on them.

Comment

Roget's Theasurus -
                BLACK - hopeless, atrocious, bleak, depressing, depressive, dismal, dispiriting, distressing, doleful, dreary, foreboding, funereal, gloomy, horrible, lugubrious, mournful, ominous, oppressive, sad, sinister, sombre, threatening
                Synonyms: enraged, fierce, furious, hostile, menacing, resentful, sour, sullen, threatening
                I own a Roget's Thesaurus. It's a very good language device and helps with my vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This sounds like an enormous load of bull**** to me.
                  Why don't you try and research it?... look for the pictures of the discovery or the texts they've found from around the time.

You're so predictable though. You probably feel as if you open the door to give any validity to 1 of these "cockamamie conspiracy theories", you're gonna have to leave it open to more. I'm not going to try to play psychologist further, but I can't be far off.

Comment

so jesus and helen of troy were black?

I find it humorous arguing over the skin color of imaginary people.

in reality though he was white its just that when he was walking on water he got such a wicked tan that it transcended the color barrier.....or something like that.

though really disinformation would be purporting the existence of a prophet who healed the blind, brought the dead to life, walked on water, fed thousands with a few loaves of bread, turned water to wine, and resurrected him self amongst other things.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-11-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                      so jesus and helen of troy were black?

I find it humorous arguing over the skin color of imaginary people.

in reality though he was white its just that when he was walking on water he got such a wicked tan that it transcended the color barrier.....or something like that.
                      Unless you're going to offer something constructive for or against the discussion, then **** off. Go wax on and wax off.

Comment

Working...
                      X