No announcement yet.

1996 David Tua vs. 2004 Corrie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 David Tua vs. 2004 Corrie Sanders

The Tua that fought Ibeabuchi vs. the Sanders that fought Vitali in 2004.
    Tua by KO/TKO
    92.31%
    Tua by decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Sanders by KO/TKO
    7.69%
    Sanders by decision
    0.00%

Sanders gets sent back to playing golf.

Poet

Comment

David Tua

Is not on a come back, he is BACK having never left the division, anyone that gives Ike permanent brain damage will always be a force to be reckoned with! who wants to fight the Tuamantor?? answer no one!!

Comment

Sanders is probably the hardest punching southpaw whoever lived, and would definitely be able to hurt Tua.. But he holds his chin high, and it isn't the best of chins either.. Tua by KO, probably around the mid-way point..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Sanders is probably the hardest punching southpaw whoever lived, and would definitely be able to hurt Tua.. But he holds his chin high, and it isn't the best of chins either.. Tua by KO, probably around the mid-way point..

Im not arguing this, but do you think he has all that much a better record than Moorer?

Comment

Given both of these guys tremendous punching power and lack of defense I will go with a NC in round 2 after both guys vaporize each other in the middle of the ring...

Or I'll go with Tua because I trust his chin more than I do Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Im not arguing this, but do you think he has all that much a better record than Moorer?
              No, Moorer has the better resume, but Sanders has the more bonafied run of heavyweight KO's.. Nearly half of his victories came in the 1st round!

I don't think it's possible for a Sanders fight to go the DC..

Comment

Working...
              X