Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old working class people from certain demographics annoy me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old working class people from certain demographics annoy me!

They have an attitude problem and stare at everything. Sooner or later, one will end up clocking one of them. Irrespective of their age.

* Ok I never would, but they are annoying.
    Last edited by fight_professor; 11-05-2009, 08:20 AM.

'Certain demographics'?

Comment

Some older folks just wanna judge everyone. It's usually because they're misrable. Let the wallow in their own tortured minds. They are just stressing themselves into an early grave. That's what I think about when I want to backslap a grumpy old fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Some older folks just wanna judge everyone. It's usually because they're misrable. Let the wallow in their own tortured minds. They are just stressing themselves into an early grave. That's what I think about when I want to backslap a grumpy old fool.
        I think it's a bit silly how so many people believe in the 'sweet old lady/man' stereotype.

Lots of bad people in the world, no reason to assume that they become sweet and innocent in their old age.

Obviously I have a lot of respect for the older generations though. They grew up a lot poorer than 99% of people today, and I'm not sure today's youth would be brave or disciplined enough to fight in a war for years like they did in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          'Certain demographics'?
          Yes.

Demographic issues!

Comment

Working...
          X