No announcement yet.

What you think about me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    That video was 15 seconds of garbage............
    Yeah thanks every opinion is good

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      That video was 15 seconds of garbage............
      What about footwork is it that bad too ? No one mentioned that

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
        What about footwork is it that bad too ? No one mentioned that
        You've got yourself tip toing around. Set down on something. And what's with throwing 8 crappy punches in a second. I'd much rather see one properly thrown shot.... know what I mean?

Comment

Not really... i thought i throw them correctly. But i will try to improve :P

Comment

And anything i have done correctly ?

Comment

And anything i have done correctly ?
              Well..... you didn't fall down...........

Comment

hmm ok then

Comment

Try to get a coach, it's a bit like people who teach them selves to drive. They think they are great, Michael Schumacher as they have nothing to compare themselves against. Put them next to a race car driver or someone with decent training and you see how good they really are.

Would like to see some spar work or controlled punching, the true litmus test is how people move when the target moves and throws back, doesn't need to be a full round, but with your friend try to show a little bit of pressure on you and how you deal with it, get him to throw, how do you slip, counter, how do you control distance, how do you get out of trouble?

Again this is all stuff that comes with time, remain confident, keep working the jab, stay on the balls of your feet, and move that head, don't drop your hands. Roy Jones jnr, dropped his hands because he practiced his movement for years, don't think you can move like that with a bit of practice and be complacent. Everyone looks good on the pads, the pads are the easy bit.

Comment

Nope i am not. But why i shouldnt ask for opinion ?
                    Because you have a lot of flaws but that's ok if you aren't competing. Believe me there are easier ways to get rid of flab and build muscle.

Comment

Hello guys my name is David and I am 18 years old. I have been fan of this site for almost a half year now. I am reading articles everyday when i am going to school. Today when i was leaving gym i thought that i can make some video of me finaly. Not only to share it but also i wanted to see myself. So after almost 3 hours in gym i told my friend to record short video of me. I am not a boxer, i was signed on trainings 2-3years ago for 2 months and it gave me nothing so i stopped going there and i wasnt training since then. I am just big fan of sport and since new month i started with my friend routine that we will train every Wed. I am big boxing fan and everything i see in fights or Pro´s training i am trying to do myself I want you to rate this short clip because one guy in gym was laughing at me when i was hitting bag really dont know why. And i know kept my hands down but i was tired as hell it was at the end of training. And I am from Slovakia.

Here is link and sorry for my bad english.
                      w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1mqeIiCvA
                      Bring up that guard, straighten up those punches and work on footwork. Get more technical

Check out my YouTube might be some videos that help you with ideas and whatnot
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/boxingstrength/videos

Comment

Working...
                      X