No announcement yet.

Is racism becoming cool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    Perhaps within your subjective reality, yet, if exposed to new information, that reality may shift into another that's wholly different. With that, how you view the entire world and existence itself may change, as well.

It has, not only to me, but to everybody.

From my perspective, those actions do nothing to help the world; to the contrary, they destabilize and wreak havoc on our planet.

They may be, beyond my perspective, but that doesn't terminate my right to such.
    So if your perspective keeps changing, how do you know which is the right perspective? Maybe the perspective you used to have was right,or maybe you haven't found the right one yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      So if your perspective keeps changing, how do you know which is the right perspective? Maybe the perspective you used to have was right,or maybe you haven't found the right one yet.
      That's a risk all humans are exposed to; are we ever free from possible error?

I used to desire being in the air-force. Growing up as a kid in New York after Sept. 11th, I wanted nothing more than to fight for my country. But that changed with exposure to new experiences and information.

I now look back on that and realize how foolish I was.

All I can do, all we can do, however, is to continue on the quest for knowledge and bettering ourselves. For that, fear of knowledge must be eliminated.

It never ends.

Comment

• It's always been cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          It's always been cool.
          black rappers and black comedians have made careers out of being racist....

Comment

• Racism keeps everyone honest. Without racism this world would be fuk'd. Outside of whites and Mexicans(since my wife is Mexican), I'm racist of all people especially the blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Racism keeps everyone honest. Without racism this world would be fuk'd. Outside of whites and Mexicans(since my wife is Mexican), I'm racist of all people especially the blacks.

When I see a car (mostly Chevy's) with excessively oversized chrome rims I make it a habit to look at the driver because I have a feeling I already know what they're going to look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post

When I see a car (mostly Chevy's) with excessively oversized chrome rims I make it a habit to look at the driver because I have a feeling I already know what they're going to look like.
                They'd rather put money into a car that still looks like **** after they do their work to it than save money so that they can get them a nice house and move out the ghetto. They'd rather have a nice car and live in the ghetto than a decent get yourself to work car and live in a nice house outside the ghetto.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  That is a different discussion, one I don't have the patience or cause to begin. What does that have to do with this topic?
                  It means what you said isn't true. Smart people learn very early in life that man was NOT created equal, and that certain people have abilities that others, no matter how much effort is exerted, simply don't.

And one also learns to recognize patterns as they mature - and see certain patterns with different groups or populations of people.

However, one also recognizes that the individual is still unique. So you can have a black nuclear physicist, or a White star basketball player, etc.

But it's simply ignorant to believe that different populations of people who evolved separately in unique climates, and environments for hundreds of thousands of years, would not have differences (on average; the individual is still the individual).

Nothing racist about recognizing the reality of race.
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 12-24-2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    It means what you said isn't true. Smart people learn very early in life that man was NOT created equal, and that certain people have abilities that others, no matter how much effort is exerted, simply don't.

And one also learns to recognize patterns as they mature - and see certain patterns with different groups or populations of people.

However, one also recognizes that the individual is still unique. So you can have a black nuclear physicist, or a White star basketball player, etc.

But it's simply ignorant to believe that different populations of people who evolved separately in unique climates, and environments for hundreds of thousands of years, would not have differences (on average; the individual is still the individual).

Nothing racist about recognizing the reality of race.
                    Exactly

your logical way of thinking has been supressed by the regresive left in the past 60 years

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      Exactly

your logical way of thinking has been supressed by the regresive left in the past 60 years
                      thanks for the rep, mate!

it sucks that to simply speak logic, and the truth, is refuted as crazy racist nazism - and basically being labeled a racist is the worst thing one can be labeled after a murderer, or child-molester/pedo.

And also, it detracts from the REAL acts of racism, and hate that actually do occur (most of the time it's not the narrative the media puts out - but actually racist attacks against Whites). but ANY true act of violent racism is undermined by this regressive garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X