No announcement yet.

Kov/SOG = success! GGG/Lemieux = flop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Stay on topic you little dipsht. If it wasn't due to Khan then why did Canelo do ~300k with Lara, Kirkland, and Smith?
    Golovkin-Lemieux PPV sold because of Lemieux. If it didn't why was Golovkin on regular HBO with wade?

Derp Derp

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Why the hell do these clowns keep making stuff up? Nobody has called that a success.
      And I still I don't see Ward fans calling him Mr 140k or Mr Andre "flop" Ward. Do you? ah.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Golovkin-Lemieux PPV sold because of Lemieux. If it didn't why was Golovkin on regular HBO with wade?

Derp Derp
        If we had more Golovkin PPV's, where he is doing 97k for instance, over and over and then does 150K vs Lemiuex, before returning again to 97k, then you'd have a point. But that's not the case. Keep sucking Floyd's cack through Ward, Canelo etc.

Comment

Mayweather-Canelo PPV sold because of Canelo, if it didn't why didn't Mayweather sell 2.2 mil with other fighters?

But we can't count those PPVs for Canelo. Lil Gina's won't allow it because it shows Canelo is a far bigger draw than Mr 97k.

SplitSecond is a

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            If we had more Golovkin PPV's, where he is doing 97k for instance, over and over and then does 150K vs Lemiuex, before returning again to 97k, then you'd have a point. But that's not the case. Keep sucking Floyd's cack through Ward, Canelo etc.
            He went to 97k and returned to 0. That means his true average is 0.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              And I still I don't see Ward fans calling him Mr 140k or Mr Andre "flop" Ward. Do you? ah.
              I was disappointed with he numbers, as it was a fight that deserved more. And would of been a boost for the sport if the figures were bigger.

But i agree with what you said, It was noticeable that guys who pointed and laughed at GGG numbers (some even has the figures in their sig), didn't do the same with Kov-Ward numbers.

Comment

Mayweather-Canelo PPV sold because of Canelo, if it didn't why didn't Mayweather sell 2.2 mil with other fighters?

But we can't count those PPVs for Canelo. Lil Gina's won't allow it because it shows Canelo is a far bigger draw than Mr 97k.

SplitSecond is a
                Always a good sign when a troll sends you red K. Seems I win this round. See you around cack suker.

Comment

... people shouldn't expect much from the PPV model in the future of pro boxing... the ballroom days are over...

Comment

You forgot to mention that despite similar PPV numbers, the purses were half of Kovalev/Ward. All the idiots were so adamant about that PPV being a 'disaster', because they couldn't do basic math.

Comment

How is Khan bigger than Brook in America, how many PPVs has Khan sold in America before fighting Canelo?

Lil G fans want to claim the Brook numbers as Lil G's in the UK, but Canelo can't do the same in America? You guys are pathetic.
                      Lol Isaac trolls a lot but there is so much truth in this.... you can't give Golovkin credit for the Brook PPV and not do the same for Canelo against Floyd, Cotto and Khan. What's good for Golovkin is good for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X