Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Extremely Happy With 300K Buys For Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You'd suspect the #1 or #2 draw in the sport right now. I mean Canelo is going the wrong f#cking way with this PPV **** lol. Does 2M+ vs Floyd. Does almost a mill vs Cotto. And now does 300k vs Liam. Look for his next fight to do 50k vs Gabriel Rosado or Willie Monroe.

Although to be fair I do suspect ODLH is extremely happy with any Canelo fight that doesn't stress him the f#ck out so anything not GGG is a W in Oscar's mind I'd bet.
    Canelo alone can't sell PPV's, he needs a Floyd, Cotto OR wait for it.. Golovkin to sell big numbers. Fight fans have been f***ed over enough. His stock will continue to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
      Thats your original quote that I answered. As you can see, there is no mention of 1 mill ppv. As I said, you must be mistaking my posts for someone elses. And it was another post that brought up the fight, I was just responding to them. Lmao your like a lost puppy bro.
      lol got me there. Point still stands though. You literally had to mention pacquiao one of the most popular fighters of all time and cotto who is popular himself. All i said meant was those are not bad numbers considering nobody at this point (maybe pacquiao) will do more numbers than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        lol got me there. Point still stands though. You literally had to mention pacquiao one of the most popular fighters of all time and cotto who is popular himself. All i said meant was those are not bad numbers considering nobody at this point (maybe pacquiao) will do more numbers than that.
        Im in agreement. I thought you were asking, but I guess it was a rhetorical question. Basically I would say Pac is still #1, and Canelo/Cotto are 2a/2b, (what ever order their respective fans prefer).

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
          Only sissies (Brits) use words like pounds and notes in regards to money. I'm American and I'll proudly say that currency equals 15 dollars,and their isn't a darn thing you can do about it. We use pounds as it relates to weight and we write notes. The way god intended, the end.

Knowlege level
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            Better than 97k
            How does 97K relate to this article?

It only shows that Canelo is not a star he thinks he is. For good PPV numbers he needs dancing partner. And you cant buy out partnership with pocket change money. But it is up to him if he chooses JCC Jr of JCC Sr path...

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              550K tops.

Golovkin's a fckin nobody.
              So if by any chance Canelo fights GGG, Nelo will become nobody? Cab driver? Can of pickles?

I hope you will stay true to your words when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                I didn't watch the entire video,because I have better stuff to do, but the beginning was pretty accurate. Even though Americans and Brits both speak the same language. It can be hard to interpret or understand some of the meanings because of diction,accent etc. If you were attempting to appear smart by posting a video making fun of a beautiful American flower with great bone structure and straight teeth you failed miserably. You Brits would be lucky to call this goddess a citizen in that bumhole you call home.

Comment

LMAO CANELO DOES NOT NEED GGG

That boy is in his mid 20s doing PPVs satisfying his base and raking in cash, he doesn’t need **** from ggg, I hope out of general principle they don’t fight to teach ggg and Tom Loeffler a lesson, u can’t strong arm people because u want to capitalize off their likeness and name, if you’re humble u might get the opportunity, otherwise **** off

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                    I didn't watch the entire video,because I have better stuff to do, but the beginning was pretty accurate. Even though Americans and Brits both speak the same language. It can be hard to interpret or understand some of the meanings because of diction,accent etc. If you were attempting to appear smart by posting a video making fun of a beautiful American flower with great bone structure and straight teeth you failed miserably. You Brits would be lucky to call this goddess a citizen in that bumhole you call home.
                    I just wanted to point out that you are not alone in sharing views about the pound. And you could probably note that i am not native english writer. But you are too busy jerking off.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                      LMAO CANELO DOES NOT NEED GGG

That boy is in his mid 20s doing PPVs satisfying his base and raking in cash, he doesn’t need **** from ggg, I hope out of general principle they don’t fight to teach ggg and Tom Loeffler a lesson, u can’t strong arm people because u want to capitalize off their likeness and name, if you’re humble u might get the opportunity, otherwise **** off
                      If you think this way, this is the sole reason you are working for minimal wage.

Comment

Working...
                      X