No announcement yet.

So B-Scene.....its been a while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Oh on a serious level, choke her to death, no loss here.

Hope you like being raped boy, as i'll rim you so good you wish I be a black woman.... And really i'm all about shoving lit candles up mens buttholes.

I'll suck your fukin cok right off you waste of space cum-lantern!!!.......
    Show me what you got phaggot.

Dude I'll suck your kock so good that your balls will get sucked up through your kock.

Your black horse kock ain't **** phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Show me what you got phaggot.

Dude I'll suck your kock so good that your balls will get sucked up through your kock.

Your black horse kock ain't **** phaggot.
      Wait wait wait... I;m white, thus 1" flaccid and 3" rock hard!!

My mams clit is similar measurements so fukin murder her afterward please....

I bet I could empty my balls as I see you mouth open up, I'm just so tactile, last time I pulld a mans hair I spunked all over the golf course I was all 'uuggghhh' 'uggghhh' ughhghhg'!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Wait wait wait... I;m white, thus 1" flaccid and 3" rock hard!!

My mams clit is similar measurements so fukin murder her afterward please....

I bet I could empty my balls as I see you mouth open up, I'm just so tactile, last time I pulld a mans hair I spunked all over the golf course I was all 'uuggghhh' 'uggghhh' ughhghhg'!!!!!
        Fuk off phaggot.

I'm done with you. You short kocked phaggot. Your kock is not worthy of going in my mouth.

Eat me phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Fuk off phaggot.

I'm done with you. You short kocked phaggot. Your kock is not worthy of going in my mouth.

Eat me phaggot
          Fukin pinky lover. I will enjoy seeing that 5green go red.....In 24 hrs, oh well!

Suck my butthole whilst if fart in your ventricle system shit for breath!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            How have things been?
            Haven't been in here for a couple years too. I always assumed the tranny thing was a gimmick more than anything. You really date them?

Comment

Working...
            X