Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe Wilmots wasn't sacked on the spot they should've been in the finals never will they get an opportunity like this again

Portugal are **** but anything can happen in a finals red card , moment of brilliance still tomorrow is the real finals

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I think Portugal are a good side who are being shown a serious lack of respect.

Ronaldo is obviously the star, but the rest of the team are more than solid. Sanchez, Nani, Quaresma, Pepe, Carvalho, Danilo...They have a good squad and more importantly, they work well in the system. Gomez is atrocious though, yeah.

They are in the final and haven't lost a game.

In the last 12 years they have been in 2 finals and 3 semi-finals.

They are absolutely dire.

Comment

• It is absolutely unbelievable that Portugal is going to the finals. One can only hope they get battered by France or Germany...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'll bet you that Portugal loses the final regardless of who it's against. How about that?
          I'll take that bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I'll take that bet.
            How many points do you want to put on the line?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I'll bet you that Portugal loses the final regardless of who it's against. How about that?
              forget it, i'm cashing in all my assets and you keep dodging throwing me all this fantasy upcoming match-up. we dont know who gonna injured or suspended in this gigantic semi final.

France vs Germany is fantastic match up for bet. is 50:50, WC winner vs Host nation, the two best team in tournament so far.

If anybody wanna bet in this France vs Germany match-up i'm in. i cash in everything avi, user name, user title, all my points you can have all 4 of them but i'll only take your avi if i win. lenght of bet can be a month or weeks, your choice.

I'll go with France over germany.

gmc_rfc_06 Enayze MOTHERDUCKER Weltschmerz Paulie Walnuts F l i c k e r Sparked_26 Mr Ehrmantraut El-blanco Enliven26 BodiesInFlight Welsh Jon Y0@NN MrTambourineMan Lullaby PACnPBFsuck Sadio Mane Phenom Roy Jones Jnr

here the official betting threadhttp://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3#post16843763
              Last edited by betmen; 07-07-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Not betting on tonight.. Germany a slight favorite just by the look of it. Thomas Müller is a straight G.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Not betting on tonight.. Germany a slight favorite just by the look of it. Thomas Müller is a straight G.
                  C'mon you already have slightly more confidence, how about an avi bet? you can change my avi with some racist **** so i get permabanned.

it will be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    C'mon you already have slightly more confidence, how about an avi bet? you can change my avi with some racist **** so i get permabanned.

it will be fun

No, thanks. Do they even know what football is in Indonesia?

Comment

• It's all good as long as Germany doesn't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X