Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Outlasts Cherry For Split Nod, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom. Pedraza out boxed that bum. Bring on a next foe so Pedraza can kick his ass.

Pedraza won 1-4, 9-10 and 12.

Comment

You are still high from the liquor and weed you smoked last night. Shut your ass hole, Pedraza clearly beat that bum and no way Cherry was going to win the fight. Pedraza the Champ.
      Last edited by alexander28; 10-04-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
        Ugly Martinez, Bumdraza lost already

Cotto is next!Amazing year so far.
        Cotto is going to send your kid crying back to Mexico.

Comment

Close fight, 117-111 is totally ridiculous. Good test for Pedraza!

Comment

I had sniper winning 7-5. Could have been a draw. Really close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              I had it 115-113 for Pedraza.

1-4 round Pedraza

4-8 Cherry

9 and 10 Pedraza

11 Cherry

12 Pedraza

Showtime clearly biased in favor of Cherry. They said Cherry controlled the fight since Pedraza turned southpaw, when clearly it was the other way around. When Pedraza was fighting as a righty he was getting murdered inside. Since the 9th round, Cherry's connect rate went way down.
              No bullsh^tting I had that same exact scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                yeah.....nah....
                Your scorecard was?

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                  Very unimpressed by Pedraza. As I stated here a few days ago, Uchiyama is on a totally different level. Pedraza is still a prospect. Absurd that in today's world, a guy can win a "title" and make a "defense" and still be a prospect.
                  Really? Maybe pedraza's punches had only some effect as cherry has fought up to 2 weight classes above.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I thought cherry won, but it was close... The 117-111 scorecards were absurd
                    Close fight. I had pedraza winning but agree those scorecards were terrible.

Comment

I thought Cherry won this fight, 7 rounds to 5. Compubox shows Cherry outlanding Pedraza by 56 punches in total, 20 more jabs and 36 more power punches, not that I base my opinion on this, but on what I saw. Pedraza looked confused in the middle rounds by Cherry's workrate. Pedraza didn't impress me at all and at worse this fight could have been a draw, but those scorecards were absurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X