No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol that was 6 weeks ago.

I guess I'm lucky I'm not "naturally" fat, it was just the results of 18 monthsof abuse , and not knowing how bad those energy drinks are.

Looking forward to see what I can do in another 6 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Hey, new pic today. Today i figured i'd flex a bit for a laff

Now at 187lb, so total loss of 27ls in 6 weeks.

Here ya go

U lookin good man...are u bulking muscle when u get down to your ideal weight??or just gunna stay toned???

Comment

• Originally posted by statosteve View Post
        U lookin good man...are u bulking muscle when u get down to your ideal weight??or just gunna stay toned???
        Gonna try build some muscle. I have probably around 7lbs left till I get to the weight i want to be, once that happens i'll up it on the weights, right now i'm doing very little weight training and mucho cardio. My chest needs definate work, and forearms.

Comment

• You are an inspiration. I haven't been exercising at all but the diet is still going. It's not even a diet any more it's how I'm going to live for the foreseeable future. I've got so much money left over every month, been treating myself to gifts. :lol1

LOL this is me from 2010 I think. Look at those traps I look like Brock Lesnar.

Comment

• earl, great phucking job man.

shaun, you ****, you gotta do more than diet. you have got to exercise.

do ten minutes of HIIT (google it) in your place, per day. watch the pounds start to fly off.

Comment

Gonna try build some muscle. I have probably around 7lbs left till I get to the weight i want to be, once that happens i'll up it on the weights, right now i'm doing very little weight training and mucho cardio. My chest needs definate work, and forearms.
              www.hundredpushups.com i'm telling you man. in the same 6 to 7 week period you WILL make huge dividends on your physique.

Comment

• well done earl.

Where you going on holiday?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  well done earl.

Where you going on holiday?
                  same beach Freedom goes to?

Comment

Weight loss seems to have stalled?

I'm still in calorie defecit and have been working out hard, i'm getting stronger, I can do 40 pushups now in one go, when i could barely do 10 before.

I still have that thin layer of fat that I can't seem to lose?
                    Any idea what your bf% is? What kind of calorie deficit are you on? Remember that as your muscle mass increases and your body composition changes the caloric deficit is going to have a different effect.

Are you talking about fat loss or weight loss stalling by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Any idea what your bf% is? What kind of calorie deficit are you on? Remember that as your muscle mass increases and your body composition changes the caloric deficit is going to have a different effect.

Are you talking about fat loss or weight loss stalling by the way?
                      It's ok the number on the scales went down

I'm about 17-18% bodyfat now, and cutting down to about 13-14%

Comment

Working...
                      X