Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Pacquiao-Ortiz sparring session was one of the best I ever seen!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
    lol, this is prime manny vs young ortiz.

floyd fought spadafora way before corrales i think, i forget how long,but floyd wasn't even in shape, he was just starting to get back in the gym. If you watch the video he wasn't getting owned or anything. lol
    The Pac that fought Marquez wasn't anything close to his prime. He hadn't developed his right hand yet. And Pac is only 32 and still hasn't even reached him prime.

And Spadifora beat floyds ass in sparring. Thats why he doesn't allow anyone to film him spar anymore

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      *yawn*

Comment

manny would beat ortiz more impressively

Comment

Ortiz vs. Pacquiao... coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            The Pac that fought Marquez wasn't anything close to his prime. He hadn't developed his right hand yet. And Pac is only 32 and still hasn't even reached him prime.

And Spadifora beat floyds ass in sparring. Thats why he doesn't allow anyone to film him spar anymore

natural prime is what i meant, after being in as many wars as he has been in ,he should already be on the decline. he showed signs of slow down in the marquez 2 and morales 1 fights. at end of both those fights he looked super tired and could only brawl wildly. couple months later he fights diaz and he looks super(;probably based on the opponent selection). Guys like pacquiao, marquez MAb, morrales don't have long primes, there usually on the decline in there early 30's, everyone of those goes are great fighters but are declining. all except pacquiao, whos fight style is more brawler than anyone of those guys.

Comment

here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Manny is still CWing LWs WTF , when does he reach his prime so that he dont need to handicap an opponent , Manny will never ever fight Ortiz without a CW , lol he CWed JMM do you understand what a pile of steaming BS that is .

Manny and his advantages are total bull**** , guy cant fight a fair fight , its like the wars he had when things were fair made him allergic to a fair fight .

Comment

this is exactly what is wrong with boxing. look here, #1 and #1 fighters in the world (same weight division) are fighting guys over and over. They both fought marquez, they both fought mosley, they both are now going to fight ortiz. ortiz has no ****ing chance against pacquiao. **** this is bull ****. how many more times can they milk us mother ****ers and the 2 best finally ****ing fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Manny is still CWing LWs WTF , when does he reach his prime so that he dont need to handicap an opponent , Manny will never ever fight Ortiz without a CW , lol he CWed JMM do you understand what a pile of steaming BS that is .

Manny and his advantages are total bull**** , guy cant fight a fair fight , its like the wars he had when things were fair made him allergic to a fair fight .
                    when manny goes up in weight to fight bigger guys, he's cheating, when he goes down in weight to fight smaller guys, he's cheating. but when floyd sucker punch his opponent, floyd is king and aint no rule in boxing that say u have to wait for your opponent LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                      I know styles make fights but if manny had a rugged sparring session w Ortiz and Floyd schooled Ortiz making him submit mentally. I give to the edge to Floyd. Stop with the sucker punch and use some damn critical thinking skills.
                      I know Spadafora is a handful to Floyd as a southpaw so Pac beats Floyd easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X