Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Agree to Fight Ortiz Again, Wants to 'Punish' Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I'd much rather have them fight than for this BUM roidtize to get the payday. As much as I would love for Wilder to finally get his statement win by beating that fat ass ******ed, his detractors aka AJ blind fanbois would still find a way to discredit him. Humpty dumpty Sulaiman is a pos that picks & chooses what champs/challengers to favor based on how much they bribe him.

I have zero doubt that Roidtiz bribed him & Sulaiman wins again if they fight as well from the huge sanctioning fees. I mean ffs in what sport besides boxing can the sanctioning body president have a meeting with a repeated roid cheat & then suddenly exonerate him of any wrongdoing while the media stays silent.

I curse Sulaiman to end up gutted like a stuck pig in a Tijuana alley 4 the wild dogs to eat.
    There's a lot of anger in that statement, but you ain't never lie! WBC is definitely out of control!

Comment

Does anyone know if Joshua is tested regularly for PEDS? If he fights Wilder there will be FULL testing.

Comment

Working...
      X