Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Jacobs being better than Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    His fight against GGG, Jacobs did. Canelo lost man. He's Danny Garcia 2.0.
    Uhm. Nope. He didn't win. He lost. Clearly. On every single card.
    He also got dropped, and landed 50 punches less.

I'm not even sure how to argue with you. It's literally facts vs. fiction.

Comment

I think they are of equal quality and both very good. Not much really separates Canelo, GGG and Jacobs. They are pretty evenly match and none of them can afford an off night when fighting one of the others. I thought GGG beat both of them by a couple or 3 points but many disagree. I think all three are excellent fighters. The only sure way to know who is better between Jacobs and Canelo is to have them fight. My guess is the odds makers would have it an even fight. If it went the distance it would probably be another close fight with much debate over who deserved to win. Meanwhile fans can pick their own favorite because there will never be complete agreement on who's the best. There never is unless one beats the hell out of the other.

Comment

No news on who Jacobs is fighting on the Wilder undercard?

Comment

Why people are complaining??? is not like GGG hurt Canelo, it was a good decision actually, DRAW... the bad part was the disparity of the judge scorecard, but if Canelo in the rematch stay more in the pocket and trows more punches he will beat GGG soundly.

Comment

Working...
          X