Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-27-2017, 08:57 AM #1
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,730,415.15
Total Points: 2,117,447,590,417.98
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 
Default Conor boxing style reminds me of

Tyson Fury ,idk why but his movement and unorthodox punches are very similar.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-27-2017, 08:58 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
GodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,717.01
Great posts! - JK1700 

I thought the exact same thing. No where near as many dimensions of course but i know what you mean.
GodLike is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, conor, reminds, style

User Tag List