Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    What rules changed? Please explain.

If you don't like this "biased forum" then simply stop posting. You're free to do as you wish as a person. As a poster though there are guidelines.

Call me alt-right I call you lib-tard. Pretty basic stuff here.
    What guidelines, it was a racist, harassing free for all in here, and now all of a sudden you want to talk About guidelines after sunspace exposed you guys.

I simply asking why, but you keep ducking the question.

And I didn't know alt right was a negative word here, pretty funny that you take offense to it, almost like you Know deep down the alt right is nothing but scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Interesting...

So basically what your saying is sunspace exposed your bias forum and now your pretending he didn't, but you had to change the rules? Why did you have to change the rules MEGA?

Lmao at calling me a lib-tard, what's wrong you, butt hurt sunspace got the best of you? That why you banned him?

But why did you change the rules? If he was wrong why change them? Tell the truth, it will feel good, the people are entitled...
      Shouldn't you be somewhere in an underdeveloped country speaking about the ills of capitalism? All the while you yourself emigrated to a country that is king of capitalism.

Comment

trump exposed the real characteristics of liberal

he brings out the real color of this fokers

cry babies, snowflakes, spoiled kids, lunatics
        Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 02-06-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Shouldn't you be somewhere in an underdeveloped country speaking about the ills of capitalism? All the while you yourself emigrated to a country that is king of capitalism.
          Shouldn't you be learning how to stick to a fcking topic, or they didn't teach you about that in your special Ed class yet, huh corky?

Comment

What guidelines, it was a racist, harassing free for all in here, and now all of a sudden you want to talk About guidelines after sunspace exposed you guys.

And I didn't know alt right was a negative word here, pretty funny that you take offense to it, almost like you Know deep down the alt right is nothing but scumbags.
            Again, what rules have changed? How can I answer your question when you're not specific?

Alt-right don't bother me one bit. I don't vote

You probably don't either.

Calls alt-right "scumbags" but then claims he didn't know it was a negative word the irony.

I feel like -MEGA- and the rest of us mods are gonna catch another "L" here. Oh no.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Again, what rules have changed? How can I answer your question when you're not specific?

Alt-right don't bother me one bit. I don't vote

You probably don't either.

Calls alt-right "scumbags" but then claims he didn't know it was a negative word the irony.

I feel like -MEGA- and the rest of us mods are gonna catch another "L" here. Oh no.
              I'm putting all the bull**** to rest now. The racism, the harassment of others and the incessant whining and slander of other posters Is over!

You got a problem with another member, take it to the thunderdome or report it to me or another mod (with proof). Hell, you got a problem with me, I'll be more than happy to engage you in the thunderdome too (as -MEGA-, not a mod).

Enough is enough already, stop derailing threads with your crap!

Don't expect me to pick sides or come to your rescue if we're cool and you choose to engage these characters. We all come here to banter, I get that. If it becomes an issue Where your being followed around I'd suggest you use the ignore function first.

You know who you guys are that keep toting the line

I don't want to ban anybody, ever. But I will so grow up!

PS, I might even let dumface back to quash his stupid alts
              These are the changes I'm talking about, either your really fcking stupid, or really good at playing stupid. How much more specific do I need to be?

It's a simple question, if sunspace was wrong than why the need push these guidelines all of a sudden?

What changed? How is getting a straight answer from mods here so complicated?

Comment

the plot thickens. was sunspace your alt?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  the plot thickens. was sunspace your alt?
                  I have no Alts, I don't understand the point of them here, I think Alts on a boxing website is some real loser ish.

Comment

I have no Alts, I don't understand the point of them here, I think Alts on a boxing website is some real loser ish.
                    yeah, i agree with that...

Comment

The Sunspace kid red K'd me on atleast 3 accounts and sent me a few private messages with unfavorable words.
                      I.E. He was stalking me on here because I wouldn't entertain his stupid responses of equality of outcome over equality of opportunity, Justice, morality, & majority...

He was an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                      X