Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson named in the hgh fiasco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Mosley Jr ADHD medication is a PED, its more of a PED than HGH, Adderall or Ritalin help enhance your reaction time.

Football players take it because it makes them think quicker and enhances your reaction time, they call it them smart drugs because of how it keeps you alert and ability to learn faster.

I don't agree with allowed all PEDS, but certain things like allergy meds, asthma, and low dose HGH should be allowed since they don't enhance performance significantly like steroids, or Adderall and smart drugs.

IF Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Furty, took HGH I wouldn't have a problem with it. If they took steroids Id have a problem or Smart drugs that help reaction time and reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Shane Mosley Jr ADHD medication is a PED, its more of a PED than HGH, Adderall or Ritalin help enhance your reaction time.

Football players take it because it makes them think quicker and enhances your reaction time, they call it them smart drugs because of how it keeps you alert and ability to learn faster.

I don't agree with allowed all PEDS, but certain things like allergy meds, asthma, and low dose HGH should be allowed since they don't enhance performance significantly like steroids, or Adderall and smart drugs.

IF Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Furty, took HGH I wouldn't have a problem with it. If they took steroids Id have a problem or Smart drugs that help reaction time and reflexes.
      Yea, see this more of what I like seeing. I may agree or disagree with some stances you have about specific items on the banned substances list, but more cats seeing that the banned substance list feels a lil bit bs to more people is moving things in the right direction. I believe at some point this stuff will come to a more reasonable conclusion than "PEDs are bad". There is a more complicated discussion to be had about this then "PEDs are bad".

Comment

Working...
      X