Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has salt water done for you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time I swallowed some salt water while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and it made me puke.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      One time I swallowed some salt water while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and it made me puke.
      Isn't that where Texas flushes all of it's ****? Texans are known for dropping huge, nasty turds.

Don't mess with Texas, son.

Comment

Ruined my sand castle's

Comment

the only salt water that makes miracles that i know are the salty sweat from my balls when it's slapping the lower part of that pvssey and anus when i am about to unload my healthy sperm inside the pvssey. now that is a miracle in works after 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            the only salt water that makes miracles that i know are the salty sweat from my balls when it's slapping the lower part of that pvssey and anus when i am about to unload my healthy sperm inside the pvssey. now that is a miracle in works after 9 months.
            You sound extremely gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Healed open cuts, throat/ear infections. Also infected open cuts.

huh

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

huh

salt water helps heal minor cuts and fights infection. unless you're in a filthy river, etc, there are chemicals and organisms in salt water that will help you fight minor infections. i'd have to go and so some research to give you a better response.

not sure about ear infections. i will say that i've never gotten one from the ocean, and instead would get them from pools.

Comment

Cured my hyponatremia

Comment

It cleanses the skin.

Comment

It healed my cancer's cancer once.

Comment

Working...
                      X