Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I coulda Sworn i heard Floyd say he wouldnt mind fighting Sergio a few years back??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I coulda Sworn i heard Floyd say he wouldnt mind fighting Sergio a few years back??

Anybody else remember that or have the video? People keep saying he is to big...which isnt false but Floyd said he wouldnt mind it in a video interview a while back.

And ps. if floyd fought fought him, i wouldnt be so upset at him not fighting manny. but my main question is does anybody remb. him saying he would or have the video

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
    Anybody else remember that or have the video? People keep saying he is to big...which isnt false but Floyd said he wouldnt mind it in a video interview a while back.

And ps. if floyd fought fought him, i wouldnt be so upset at him not fighting manny. but my main question is does anybody remb. him saying he would or have the video
    I believe he wanted sergio to come down at 150. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, let another mayweather hate thread begin. The normal coward, catch weight etc

Comment

Floyd is awesome!

Comment

I dont have a problem with floyd....some stuff he says rub me the wrong way. but i think a fight with sergio is the only thing close to him vs prime manny

Comment

Yup. Sergio said he was willing to come to 150 I believe.

Health first etc etc

Comment

And yes Manny Pacquiao, you're next.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              He never said that doe. You're putting words in his mouth so please stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yup. Sergio said he was willing to come to 150 I believe.

Health first etc etc
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...her-fight.html

have a good night

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Didn't he say that in the Ortiz presser? Who did Floyd go after once the Ortiz fight was over?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Didn't he say that in the Ortiz presser? Who did Floyd go after once the Ortiz fight was over?
                    Why did he say he never said it? Did he forget?

Comment

Working...
                    X