No announcement yet.

Poor Chavez Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    Let me tell you the reason why people hate canelo and chavez, they got gift belts. What sulaiman did to Martinez to give Chavez the belt is unforgivable, and Canelo fighting a guy who was ranked number 7 at 147, not even ranked at 154, for a vacant wbc belt is also crazy. (Matthew Hatton)

I personally really like Canelo, he's one of my fav. fighters.

As far as the bold up there, its very true right now bro. ****, we only have 1 right now in Roman Martinez and that was a badass fight that could've gone either way IMO. The population difference between Mexico and puerto Rico is tremendous, therefore ya'll are able to crank out more champions. Please, nobody is gonna convince me otherwise tht it doesn't. Imagine if you want to buy a pair of jeans, and you have a store that only has 4 or 5 pairs of jeans, against a store that has 150 pairs of jeans well guess what store is gonna have more sale output and inventory to choose from? Hope ya'll understand the analogy there.

I think the only fights for a canelo are some type of 154 unification, Cotto, and Martinez, thats the only competition right now, and I think he beats Cotto.
    Mexicos most popular and played sport is soccer. Most kids in Mexico grow up playing soccer.Mexico produces great soccer players that have played in Europe, like Hugo Sanchez, and Javier Hernandez. Baseball is also very big down there, as you know many great players have come from Mexico, like Fernando Valenzuela, Vinnie Castill, Jorge Cantu, and Adrian Gonzalez. So dont think that just because of Mexico's size we should have even more Champions, Boxing aint all we do in Mexico. Boxing is not as popular as it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Mexicos most popular and played sport is soccer. Most kids in Mexico grow up playing soccer.Mexico produces great soccer players that have played in Europe, like Hugo Sanchez, and Javier Hernandez. Baseball is also very big down there, as you know many great players have come from Mexico, like Fernando Valenzuela, Vinnie Castill, Jorge Cantu, and Adrian Gonzalez. So dont think that just because of Mexico's size we should have even more Champions, Boxing aint all we do in Mexico. Boxing is not as popular as it once was.
      no of course its not the only thing ya'll d, but 110 million and boxing being the second hottest sport, there can't be any denying thats a factor. plus like 45 mil more in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        You missing the point. The bigger the population, the bigger the pool gene. Mexico is a fighting country so please lets not compare with India or China, because they succeed at other sports.

BTW, according to the rating over 18 million people watched Canelo and Chavez this weekend in Mexico. That is aprox 30% of population. They do support the sport and are the main reason the sport is still relevant on this side of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          You missing the point. The bigger the population, the bigger the pool gene. Mexico is a fighting country so please lets not compare with India or China, because they succeed at other sports.

BTW, according to the rating over 18 million people watched Canelo and Chavez this weekend in Mexico. That is aprox 30% of population. They do support the sport and are the main reason the sport is still relevant on this side of the world.
          yes and that is why one single town has more world champions than puerto rico
          Los mochis has 2 world champs and an interim champ. Would of been 3 world champs but arce vacated his belt. And beltran was robbed vs martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            Los mochis has 2 world champs and an interim champ. Would of been 3 world champs but arce vacated his belt. And beltran was robbed vs martinez.
            LMAO i watched this fight again cuz i knew u ******* would be saying this. But in all reality Beltran I think is the better boxer and was landing the cleaner punches, but Rocky was a beast and was actually backing beltran down and landing a lot. There can't be a more accurate score than what Ledderman had, and when the punches came to the back of the head for the point deduction, well that was just the icing on the cake bro. Rocky outworked Beltran period, bottom line.

Just in Los Mochis alone is 6.5 % of whats compared to the Puerto rican population fool, just so you can understand.

Comment

You have issues. Robbed? LOL. Ignorant.

Comment

If Los Mochis where a puerto rican municipality, it would be the 2nd most populated in the whole island. Only San Juan has more population, and Los Mochis is just a town to you guys, lol.

And dont think you guys are the only ones with sports besides boxing. We know you play soccer and in the north you play baseball.

Theres a reason Puerto Rico is ranked higher than Mexico in three different sports (basketball, baseball, volleyball) and its not because the only sport we do is boxing.

Its disheartening to me to go to a place like boxrec and see that the place has recorded 2671 active mexican fighters, while Puerto Rico cant even break the 300 active fighters mark.

Neverthless we do with what we got and before this year ends, we have three more title shots to go, including tomorrows rematch between Palacios and Wlodarzcyk for the cruiseweight WBC belt, which should have been Palacios' a year ago.

Comment

jtcs I like you man but you Boricuas need to stop that per capita bullshit. If that were the case you guys still lose to the Virgin Islands. The fact is that both produce great boxers, I think we're better in quality still, keep in mind that before coming to the top of the world stage, Mexicans only fight Mexicans so many of them eliminate eachother's chances to be at the world class level.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    LMAO i watched this fight again cuz i knew u ******* would be saying this. But in all reality Beltran I think is the better boxer and was landing the cleaner punches, but Rocky was a beast and was actually backing beltran down and landing a lot. There can't be a more accurate score than what Ledderman had, and when the punches came to the back of the head for the point deduction, well that was just the icing on the cake bro. Rocky outworked Beltran period, bottom line.

Just in Los Mochis alone is 6.5 % of whats compared to the Puerto rican population fool, just so you can understand.
                    That lederman card was bullsht. Take round 5 beltran clearly won that round had roman stunned and lederman gave the round to martinez. And alot of martinez shot where landing in the guard but beltran lost him self the fight. Dude is a beast but like jr he would cover up and lay in the ropes right away.
                    Los mochis alone is smaller that the while point. And not only boxers have come out of there. If im not mistaking omar bravo and other famous soccer playes have come out of a single town. Los mochis>pr

Comment

Btw rocky sucks just a matter of time before he loses that belt either to beltran in the rematch or to some one else

Comment

Working...
                      X