Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go beltran lets go mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      damn I gotta take a dump but there is just too much sports on!
      Lmao!!!
      just came back from dropping a deuce myself......

Comment

• these guys are going to WAR.

Comment

• What aWAR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Martinez has a stuffy nose!
            I went back to the footage of Sergio, it looks like its broken......did the Mexican Mafia get to this dude already?

Comment

• damn......

Comment

• Man Martinez (Rocky) is a ******. He got a good chin so it seems but theres no need to try and trade on the inside. Dude got caught big time and instead of trying to reset he starts winging his shots...

Comment

• Originally posted by mordie View Post
                  I went back to the footage of Sergio, it looks like its broken......did the Mexican Mafia get to this dude already?
                  Did it really??

WTF

Comment

• Damn, what an awesome night this is shaping up to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Dude, don't try to stick up for the guy. He pissed me off. From round 1-8 he only did serious bodywork during the 5th or 6th. Before and after that all he did was throw straight lefts or the right to the body... that was it. I can't tell you what he did from 9th to 12th cause I had to step out.

Now let's talk about the Kennedy fight. What body work did he do? He was KDing Kennedy from headshots and never went to the body. If he did, Kennedy would've been KOed.
                      You're right that body work is gradually becoming secondary to his style. But he was throwing to the body (with RM, not Kennedy), just not with any real conviction. It's not like he ignored the body cuz he was throwing there, but he didn't go for the kill like he has shown the ability to. He got too complacent. I'll rewatch the fight later to see if I feel different.

Comment

Working...
                      X