Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Jax meets mayhem .... then we see Able reading his manuscript grown up
    I don't think he does BUT Abel will take over eventually.

I wonder why Jax stopped writing in his notebook? And asked for JT's

Idk. Everything is up in the air IMO

Comment

• I can't see anyway Jax doesn't meet Mr.Mayhem. The limp thing is kind of weird too.

Comment

• I don't like SOA because it's not a true depiction of Bikies. In reality Bikies are lowlife thugs and scumbags.

Comment

• Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
          I can't see anyway Jax doesn't meet Mr.Mayhem. The limp thing is kind of weird too.
          I think Jax just gets stripped of President.

Comment

• this is a fcked up way to go for a lot of characters. damn juice just sacrificing himself like that. unser's dumb ass got killed didnt even get to fck gemma smdh at this old man.

as for gemma. thinking about how she died, i wish she just instead rotted in jail. got outed in public for killing tara and there was a trial and she was sentenced to the death penalty or life in prison. that would have been better. she got off easy imo.

i think it would be ballsier if they killed jax. i mean he did fall for gemma's BS about the chinese. jax is responsible for a lot of deaths. the girls at diosa. that's on him. the chinese war. august marks. bobby's death.

that's on jax.

then you add jurry? proper sentence is the reaper.

i like the future abel taking over scenario. time elapse it to like 10 years or something. with a grown abel taking reign. show some airtime to the future of samcro and the different new members. maybe some of the old guys still alive. happy maybe still there ranked up. trigg. chibbs maybe as vp to abel.

that would be a tight way to go out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              this is a fcked up way to go for a lot of characters. damn juice just sacrificing himself like that. unser's dumb ass got killed didnt even get to fck gemma smdh at this old man.

as for gemma. thinking about how she died, i wish she just instead rotted in jail. got outed in public for killing tara and there was a trial and she was sentenced to the death penalty or life in prison. that would have been better. she got off easy imo.

i think it would be ballsier if they killed jax. i mean he did fall for gemma's BS about the chinese. jax is responsible for a lot of deaths. the girls at diosa. that's on him. the chinese war. august marks. bobby's death.

that's on jax.

i like the future abel taking over scenario. time elapse it to like 10 years or something. with a grown abel taking reign. show some airtime to the future of samcro and the different new members. maybe some of the old guys still alive. happy maybe still there ranked up. trigg. chibbs maybe as vp to abel.

I think jax dies somehow, I'm thinking he offs himself. He seems to have come to terms with the reality that he will die. As for Abel, I don't think a 16 year old can even be a prospect for the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I think Jax just gets stripped of President.
                That's it? It's been a lot of killing, lying and deception. To me it's just fitting to see mayhem...and he killed a president, then lied about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  this is a fcked up way to go for a lot of characters. damn juice just sacrificing himself like that. unser's dumb ass got killed didnt even get to fck gemma smdh at this old man.

that's on jax.

Juice arguably is getting it worse than anyone else. Unser dumb ass should of got killed. Trying to play captain save a hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I think jax dies somehow, I'm thinking he offs himself. He seems to have come to terms with the reality that he will die. As for Abel, I don't think a 16 year old can even be a prospect for the club.
                    lol maybe 10 years is not enough time elapse. make it 20 lol.

i dont think jax offs himself. too strong willed of a guy. plus he just started banging wendy and he knows his kids will need him.

i think he should be killed. he's got to pay for what he started. if this was real life, there would be a green light on his ass come on now. killing a triad boss chapter. another mc president. starting a war.

he would be a dead outlaw in real life he did these things.

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
                    Juice arguably is getting it worse than anyone else. Unser dumb ass should of got killed. Trying to play captain save a hoe.
                    juice should have just split on his own. taken a ride, got some money, and just disappeared far away to another state. unser i dunno, dude was a good guy but man, he didnt need to be all up in that business.

Comment

• Jax is dead...But i have a feeling he will die from something else though

Comment

Working...
                      X