Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Unbeatens will Lose First?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez easily, cause when he actually fights a real fighter, his lack of skill and dedication will come to light

Comment

The one's that I see losing first are the ones that don't impress me in the ring; Chavez Jr., Rigo and Broner to a slight degree.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Chavez will likely lose to Lee
        If not then Martinez takes care of him. Unless he keeps getting more voluntary defenses until Sergio is 60 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          If not then Martinez takes care of him. Unless he keeps getting more voluntary defenses until Sergio is 60 years old.
          He'll vacate and move up to 168....then he can fight 3 or 4 bums there while getting used to the new weight....at least that'll be the story from his camp.

Comment

Between JR and Canelo...... Lee has a good chance to win if not then Sergio will..... I'm confident Williams will beat Canelo.... You do have to watch out for these 2 on the cards though since they r both money generators for their respective promoters

Comment

Chavez Jr. isn't going to lose for a long time.

He's on the safe track and will cherry pick till the wheels fall off.

I'm choosing Broner, because he has a tougher road with those divisions being loaded with land mines.

Comment

Working...
              X