No announcement yet.

Is what I did right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is what I did right?

So check it out, yesterday I'm on webcam with this girl I like alot from Guatemala. So she works in a Cyber Cafe meaning where people use computers. So 3 of her boys come up and she tells me they said I was good looking and I was like ok tell I said thanks with a smile you know not taking it personally. So as I send that message one of them flicks me off. So I flick him off right then and there and they all started throwing obsene signs towards me. So I told them I wanted to see their faces so when I ride out over there which I do usually I want to know who they are. So then the girl tries to put the cam on them and they start running and whatnot. So anyways I kinda felt bad buz I was throwing obsene signs towards them while the chick was there. So they settled down when I told them if they didn't have the balls to show their faces they shouldn't be flicking me off and throwing signs. So then later they continue and start typing bs towards me. And the cam moved and I recognized one of them. I know who he is just from seeing him he is not my homie or anything. So just an hour ago I sent him a message on Facebook asking him whats up and whats the beef. So what I want to know is did I take it too personal? I mean I kinda want to think that but between me and this girl is foreal and these guys disrespecting me like that. And the fact that when Im over there they didnt say anything and now that Im far away in Indiana, USA they wanna be a-holes with me. So was is right? Cuz if it was just some webcam chick or Omegle dude I wouldnt care but I know this girl and have seen dudes personally.

I can't really take people that throw 'obscene signs' at each other over a webcam seriously tbh.

Comment

Ok I know that why I'm saying I think these guys are clowns and have never done it in my face and the fact that they did it in front of the girl I like took it to a another level for me.

Comment

Seems like they were joking around, trying to annoy you. Seems like it's worked.

I wouldn't take it too personally.

Comment

I would have just laughed it off. I think some people take disrespect a little to seriously. But that's just me anyway, I'm too friendly of a person.

Comment

Alright cool thanks guys. Whatever his response is to my message Im just gonna tell him to wait til Im there and we'll settle it face to face not over the net.

Comment

go there and confront them.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy Erik View Post
                go there and confront them.
                Lol I'm not gonna go now cuz I just came back but when I do I want to see whats up.

Comment

expensive and difficult relationship u got there..

long distance inevitably fails, unless u make it close distance, get me? So move to Guatemala if you really like her...or... mover her to the states, either or..

As for the "male friends".... yeah.. right.

Comment

sounds like ur a desperate virgin....

Comment

Working...
                    X