Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz: Hey Floyd I'd woop your ass!!! Gsp too!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    the ufc is obsessed with boxing. ufc fighters are OBSESSED with boxers. not only that but UFC fans are obsessed with boxing fans. it's almost like a pathetic nerd begging the cool guy to please accept him.
    By obsessed you mean like james toney who stalked the ufc corporate CEO and begged him to fight UFC!!!?????

You have to understand that combat fans are intriqued by the cross overs, its not just boxing lots of fans obbesse as you put it about how would some certain kickboxers,pro wrestlers would do as well, its not just boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      yea sounds like he doesnt like fighting. oscar de la hoya was the same way he said he had a love hate relationship with it
      Yeah, but Diaz just seems like a way more rugged guy than Oscar. Not just personality, but fighting style.

But I'm sure a lot of fighters would rather do something else. Some guys just seem to have so much fun doing it, like Pac. But deep down inside, most fighters really don't want to hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
        By obsessed you mean like james toney who stalked the ufc corporate CEO and begged him to fight UFC!!!?????

You have to understand that combat fans are intriqued by the cross overs, its not just boxing lots of fans obbesse as you put it about how would some certain kickboxers,pro wrestlers would do as well, its not just boxing
        bang on. james made a fool of himself doing that. he actually had me convinced he could win

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
          My boy Nick Diaz telling it like it is!!!! woot woot woot!!!

Starts at 3:21
          ok. let see if you pass against frankie edgar first in LW and Jon Fitch in WW.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            Yeah, but Diaz just seems like a way more rugged guy than Oscar. Not just personality, but fighting style.

But I'm sure a lot of fighters would rather do something else. Some guys just seem to have so much fun doing it, like Pac. But deep down inside, most fighters really don't hurt anyone.
            whats his face that garcia guy i remember he said he never liked fighting and hurting people and thats why he retired and just became a trainer

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              ok. let see if you pass against frankie edgar first in LW and Jon Fitch in WW.
              those are great scraps!!!!!!!! especially a edgar fight............ don't know about size, but styles wise, we got fire and ice, aka, a fan favorite fight......

Comment

pac-may would lose to frankie edgar man....

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  whats his face that garcia guy i remember he said he never liked fighting and hurting people and thats why he retired and just became a trainer

Robert Garcia, Margarito's trainer.

A lot of top fighters just block it out.

No fighter wants to think there's a chance their next punch could injure someone badly, or possibly kill their opponent. Or possibly get killed themselves by their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    Robert Garcia, Margarito's trainer.

A lot of top fighters just block it out.

No fighter wants to think there's a chance their next punch could injure someone badly, or possibly kill their opponent. Or possibly get killed themselves by their opponent.
                    yea thats what i always think when they step in there is they can get hurt bad if they dont watch what they're doing. but its all preperation i guess

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                      those are great scraps!!!!!!!! especially a edgar fight............ don't know about size, but styles wise, we got fire and ice, aka, a fan favorite fight......
                      let us see how diaz's muay thai can do against edgar's footwork and handspeed. also against fitch's wrestling skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X