Collapse
No announcement yet.

History section needs a mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case in point, another troll " Wlad Klitschko" is patrolling the forums. Why is this not being dealt with, poppa?
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-18-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I would like to be mod if possible. I promise to be fair, but firm. I will moderate with sense and without opinions. I will protect peoples opinions from personal attacks and allegations. I will monitor any type of societal dangers such as racism, sexism, or threats of violence. If elected moderator, I will be the best moderator I can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlad Klitschko View Post
        I would like to be mod if possible. I promise to be fair, but firm. I will moderate with sense and without opinions. I will protect peoples opinions from personal attacks and allegations. I will monitor any type of societal dangers such as racism, sexism, or threats of violence. If elected moderator, I will be the best moderator I can be.
        You have 66 posts.

Nobody even knows you.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          You have 66 posts.

Nobody even knows you.
          LMAO a troll being a moderator?

Comment

Consider yourself lucky if you aren't banned by Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Consider yourself lucky if you aren't banned by Sunday.
              banned for what? exposing your lies? I mean just read through my wlad post, look how many times you back track on Mathis. Id edit and delete if I were you. You got exposed.

Comment

banned for what? exposing your lies? I mean just read through my wlad post, look how many times you back track on Mathis. Id edit and delete if I were you. You got exposed.

(yawn) How exactly was I exposed? everything I said was 100% accurate. You on the other hand give us half truths and conjecture. Trust me, you'll be banned soon enough.

Comment

i'll do it. i would be a great mod.

Comment

Working...
                  X